Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bender993
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 11/08/2017, 14:58
Replies: 540
Views: 55,278
Posted By bender993
Bought two preorders on two different accounts,...

Bought two preorders on two different accounts, this guy's totally legit! Really patient, available and knows how to treat customers! I can totally vouch for Tsitsimpiras!
Oh, here's my screenshots...
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 08/19/2017, 10:50
Replies: 19
Views: 2,830
Posted By bender993
I added you on skype too, get back to me if you...

I added you on skype too, get back to me if you have packs to sell :)
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 08/14/2017, 00:08
Replies: 144
Views: 18,146
Posted By bender993
I've succesfully purchased 80 packs from this...

I've succesfully purchased 80 packs from this guy, went all smooth. Looking forward to buy again!
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 08/09/2017, 21:09
Replies: 187
Views: 23,476
Posted By bender993
bought another preorder, great service as usual :)

bought another preorder, great service as usual :)
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 08/08/2017, 12:29
Replies: 130
Views: 15,887
Posted By bender993
Hey, i sent u a message on skype! please contact...

Hey, i sent u a message on skype! please contact me when u're available, thanks :)
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 07/16/2017, 10:13
Replies: 187
Views: 23,476
Posted By bender993
added you!! EDIT: Great service, helpful...

added you!!

EDIT: Great service, helpful seller! buy with confidence ;)
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 07/16/2017, 10:10
Replies: 130
Views: 15,887
Posted By bender993
I'd be interested in the knights of the frozen...

I'd be interested in the knights of the frozen throne preorder?
are you selling that?
can I add you on skype for more infos?

Ben
Forum: Music 02/03/2013, 15:53
Replies: 55,105
Views: 1,438,295
Posted By bender993
Boys Noize - Let's buy happiness

Boys Noize - Let's buy happiness
Forum: Movies & Series 02/03/2013, 15:50
Replies: 921
Views: 68,408
Posted By bender993
Series: As of now, Breaking Bad :D

Series: As of now, Breaking Bad :D
Forum: Metin2 02/03/2013, 15:50
Replies: 16
Views: 1,451
Posted By bender993
Is this in related to metin2? Looks like a total...

Is this in related to metin2? Looks like a total different game!
Forum: Say Hello 02/03/2013, 15:44
Replies: 3
Views: 140
Posted By bender993
Hello everybody!

'sup guys!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/10/2012, 11:19
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,739
Posted By bender993
Sorry, didn't understand that. Anyway, I can't...

Sorry, didn't understand that.
Anyway, I can't make it work.
I'm on win 7, starting both programs as administrator. What can I do?
No ok i solved.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/10/2012, 09:48
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,739
Posted By bender993
Can someone post a mediafire download or...

Can someone post a mediafire download or something like that? I can't download from uploaded.to
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.