Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: I3lackI3ird
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/24/2011, 11:36
Replies: 36
Views: 1,797
Posted By I3lackI3ird
do you have all informations about the account ...

do you have all informations about the account

username
name
secound name
e-mail
birthday
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/24/2011, 11:24
Replies: 2
Views: 313
Posted By I3lackI3ird
do you have screenshots or anything else

do you have screenshots or anything else
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/24/2011, 11:05
Replies: 5
Views: 399
Posted By I3lackI3ird
I get the account and everything is so who he...

I get the account and everything is so who he shown me

He has shown me the account with skype so i traded with him

I have given first, and he has not scammed me
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/24/2011, 10:45
Replies: 5
Views: 399
Posted By I3lackI3ird
I'd like to buy your second account

I'd like to buy your second account
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.