Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elrathion
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/27/2011, 17:40
Replies: 9
Views: 997
Posted By Elrathion
intested, skype me (elrathion)

intested, skype me (elrathion)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2011, 17:47
Replies: 3
Views: 321
Posted By Elrathion
WTB High Elo NA Sever Account

Hey

I'm looking to buy a high elo NA Account. Plz pm me and we discuss price in skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2011, 19:22
Replies: 15
Views: 1,322
Posted By Elrathion
I added you on skype, plz accept and reply.

I added you on skype, plz accept and reply.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2011, 19:20
Replies: 2
Views: 409
Posted By Elrathion
got skype?

got skype?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2011, 18:17
Replies: 0
Views: 273
Posted By Elrathion
WTB League of Legends account NA

Hi

I'm looking to buy a LOL account ASAP.

Requirements:

* Must have +- all the runes
* Preferably a high rated account
* Either have IP ready, or support n jungle champions ready
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/17/2011, 23:39
Replies: 1
Views: 634
Posted By Elrathion
LF elo boosting

Hi everyone

I'm a eu player playing on US Servers. I used to be around 1360 rating, but dropped down to 11xx. My problem is that I only play support, and as such it's hard for me to carry myself...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/17/2011, 23:31
Replies: 14
Views: 1,322
Posted By Elrathion
hey. My skype is elrathion. Plz add me I'm...

hey. My skype is elrathion. Plz add me I'm interested in your services.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.