Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mydecember2
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/18/2013, 17:25
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
Opened up to DC for 3 months. Force Kill, Kill...

Opened up to DC for 3 months.
Force Kill, Kill All used.
Common files, delete the Prefect and log dll cleaned daily.
I cleaned the registry, delete the 4 different programs. (Including Ccleaner)...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/17/2013, 12:30
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
There are problems for the new update. First...

There are problems for the new update.

First Problem: İnterval of capabilities, no matter how many are waiting 3-4 seconds to hit and this is 20% - 30% score gives a slow experience.

Second...
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 03/14/2013, 22:52
Replies: 39
Views: 10,967
Posted By mydecember2
friend can make a video and create dlog to avoid...

friend can make a video and create dlog to avoid ban

please i use win7 32 bit

I do not speak much English do not understand your language please video
agradesco so much for your help

Yes...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/14/2013, 15:56
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
I saw Your account will be expired today. should...

I saw Your account will be expired today. should be more than 20 day, how possble? new version new patch and Expired this is imposibble? system bug? rider error?

I press the Insert or end tab...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/05/2013, 21:39
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
hey acid character with an interval of 2-3 days...

hey acid character with an interval of 2-3 days open, continuous unlimited ban is coming, how can this be? Where I'm doing wrong? I do not see anyone using me, constantly open to dc, even do not use...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/01/2013, 10:54
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
thank you acid, but anybody else about the right...

thank you acid, but anybody else about the right lances skills aoe settings?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/28/2013, 21:13
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
dll, log is fine? because character was banned...

dll, log is fine? because character was banned after the update and last 1 month 3 new chracter banned, my all friend the same :( ühühühü

I have to play as much as the ability to trans-hand...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/11/2013, 23:49
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
my problem is randomly off :) I fix it :)

my problem is randomly off :) I fix it :)
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/10/2013, 22:38
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
My fa atack 100 range 100 radius 13 last patchs...

My fa atack 100 range 100 radius 13 last patchs not hit completer and trans skill only one of them. I mean my list sonic shooter and shooting star but only one working and the other stoped. But 106...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/28/2013, 16:59
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
Im agree, this problem has got my fa, today ı use...

Im agree, this problem has got my fa, today ı use 106 patch working fine. But 1 or 2 hours Stopped. I dont understan acid, help me ty ..
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/17/2013, 20:51
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
ty a lot acid ohh I'm relaxed.

ty a lot acid ohh I'm relaxed.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/17/2013, 10:44
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
hey today ı saw gameguard patch 1/1 sometimes log...

hey today ı saw gameguard patch 1/1 sometimes log in banned do you know abou information acid? Im afraid 107 version on the way?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/11/2013, 10:53
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
ty god finally worked 1 months later, I learned...

ty god finally worked 1 months later, I learned why it is now? This is new İnformation?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/10/2013, 21:10
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
Aoe fail again, expect about 1 month this is...

Aoe fail again, expect about 1 month this is nonsense. Aoe wrong, gg failed and Holiday again aoe wrong pehh I think cabalrider is over.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/08/2013, 22:12
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
cabalrider is offline !!

cabalrider is offline !!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/04/2013, 09:04
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
AoE has been canceled? in europe acid do you know...

AoE has been canceled? in europe acid do you know about it ?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/21/2012, 09:32
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
cabal rider needs a new update !!! pleaseee

cabal rider needs a new update !!! pleaseee
Forum: Cabal Online 07/27/2012, 02:37
Replies: 408
Views: 56,558
Posted By mydecember2
NoMoveHang and Otobuf--> BM3 BM2 and Aura DOESN'T...

NoMoveHang and Otobuf--> BM3 BM2 and Aura DOESN'T WORK!!!

matter what I do again again the same problem.

Delete the folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\INCA Shared
Delete all files in:...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/26/2012, 21:42
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
NoMoveHang and Otobuf--> BM3 BM2 and Aura DOESN'T...

NoMoveHang and Otobuf--> BM3 BM2 and Aura DOESN'T WORK!!!

matter what I do again again the same problem.

Delete the folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\INCA Shared
Delete all files in:...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/11/2012, 22:08
Replies: 5,490
Views: 999,991
Posted By mydecember2
omg rider doesn't work wall hack and atack...

omg rider doesn't work wall hack and atack nothing!
I don't see minimap, minimap is white screen why? please help me .. :(
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.