Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cengoligo
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/29/2026, 23:10
Replies: 367
Views: 91,167
Posted By cengoligo
Hayırlı olsun IGN:Awesome

Hayırlı olsun

IGN:Awesome
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/11/2014, 14:11
Replies: 10
Views: 921
Posted By cengoligo
sw is closed why ? when open ?

sw is closed why ? when open ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/26/2013, 18:05
Replies: 40
Views: 3,692
Posted By cengoligo
need 1 link no need 5 parts

need 1 link no need 5 parts
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/12/2012, 19:35
Replies: 112
Views: 14,947
Posted By cengoligo
the server is very bad. have lag. and you dont...

the server is very bad. have lag. and you dont buy anything in itammal you souhl buy empirepoint for real money dont joın it !!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/25/2012, 19:16
Replies: 396
Views: 29,379
Posted By cengoligo
have free silk ?

have free silk ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/25/2012, 17:59
Replies: 3
Views: 622
Posted By cengoligo
no ı need 1.90 man

no ı need 1.90 man
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/25/2012, 17:53
Replies: 3
Views: 622
Posted By cengoligo
[Request] vSRO v1.90 client

I need vsro ver1,90 sro_client pls give me a link :handsdown:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/23/2012, 14:43
Replies: 26
Views: 4,240
Posted By cengoligo
is the game close ??? I press launcher it give me...

is the game close ??? I press launcher it give me ''FATAL EROR'' is server check ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/23/2011, 19:21
Replies: 73
Views: 8,176
Posted By cengoligo
That is so funny game. Game master give you...

That is so funny game. Game master give you everthing. Yaeh I love this game. [DogusReyizz]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/23/2011, 19:17
Replies: 73
Views: 8,176
Posted By cengoligo
That is so funny game really I dont like Silkroad...

That is so funny game really I dont like Silkroad nline but this game is loved me that game. I dont give money a lot because tihs game give me everthing started 110 lv + 5 million skill point bla bla...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.