Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ZoSo
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/12/2007, 14:52
Replies: 31
Views: 6,352
Posted By ZoSo
lol. it's ok... the purpose of this is to rename...

lol. it's ok... the purpose of this is to rename the buttons on your taskbar to the character names of the corresponding window, (so you don't screw up and pk your archer =P) makes it easier to...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/10/2007, 00:48
Replies: 144
Views: 36,924
Posted By ZoSo
A couple of weeks ago, I was spamming mets on a...

A couple of weeks ago, I was spamming mets on a lvl 110 +3 normal quality tro armor for composing a lvl 120 armor while I had lucky time. It failed and the dura was halved. I repaired it and the...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/10/2007, 00:25
Replies: 31
Views: 6,352
Posted By ZoSo
Now works with patch 4347 and future patches,...

Now works with patch 4347 and future patches, updated to utilize the new consolidated memory address system using the .inf file found in joek's post (The link to his thread can be found at the top of...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/19/2007, 04:40
Replies: 31
Views: 6,352
Posted By ZoSo
Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/19/2007, 02:54
Replies: 31
Views: 6,352
Posted By ZoSo
*Updated to utilize the ma-global.inf file which...

*Updated to utilize the ma-global.inf file which can be found in joek's thread:
Hack Programmers United Front ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

This is my first...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/06/2006, 08:09
Replies: 68
Views: 8,342
Posted By ZoSo
I think maybe he means to implement a loop which...

I think maybe he means to implement a loop which would iterate through all open CO processes and populate a combo box with the character names, so that the user could choose which account is...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/05/2006, 10:12
Replies: 68
Views: 8,342
Posted By ZoSo
cool, I've been checking for this everyday!...

cool, I've been checking for this everyday! thanks :)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/27/2006, 08:21
Replies: 68
Views: 8,342
Posted By ZoSo
Cool, nice work blinko. I'd really like to see...

Cool, nice work blinko. I'd really like to see the source for the dll posted as I'm interested in writing a customized version in VB6 which wouldn't require a dll...
Anyway, thanks for the ideas and...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.