Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: stefandb123
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/15/2016, 15:00
Replies: 119
Views: 29,342
Posted By stefandb123
After the update it's working fine. Even the...

After the update it's working fine. Even the problem with inf ammo is ok now. Good job
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/13/2016, 19:11
Replies: 119
Views: 29,342
Posted By stefandb123
Nope.It's the inf ammo. when inf activated it's a...

Nope.It's the inf ammo. when inf activated it's a crash.

EDIT:When mission clear activated and bypass the mission crash.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/13/2016, 18:01
Replies: 119
Views: 29,342
Posted By stefandb123
Inf ammo,walk speed,jump range and aimbot. But...

Inf ammo,walk speed,jump range and aimbot.
But crash s4league not legix.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/13/2016, 17:40
Replies: 119
Views: 29,342
Posted By stefandb123
When I'm in game and I'm trying to shoot it just...

When I'm in game and I'm trying to shoot it just crash.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/12/2015, 22:19
Replies: 3,472
Views: 954,008
Posted By stefandb123
Hamada Can you give me the playlist you use in...

Hamada Can you give me the playlist you use in the hack??
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2015, 21:05
Replies: 3,472
Views: 954,008
Posted By stefandb123
I can't open it. It's saying: .Windows cannot...

I can't open it.
It's saying: .Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\HaMaDa'S\Bypass.exe'. Make sure you typed the name corectly,and then try again.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/11/2013, 09:31
Replies: 19
Views: 2,456
Posted By stefandb123
Trojan

Trojan
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.