Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ike™
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/17/2012, 00:38
Replies: 11
Views: 1,421
Posted By Ike™
Have you tested and made sure OBDC connections...

Have you tested and made sure OBDC connections are working?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/29/2012, 18:19
Replies: 11
Views: 941
Posted By Ike™
Really guys? Maplist? He's obviously talking...

Really guys? Maplist?

He's obviously talking about the UI being misalligned. Just compare the screenshots he posted.

Find the UI scripts and move the button to the left a bit until it is...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/25/2012, 21:34
Replies: 11
Views: 956
Posted By Ike™
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to hack?...

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to hack? Do you need some tips?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/19/2012, 17:55
Replies: 5
Views: 974
Posted By Ike™
data/script/item_shape.csv anim time ...

data/script/item_shape.csv

anim time
Item\General\Etc\Goldcoin.anim 2


The columns "anim" and "time".

So, the line for the Hunter Halloween Costume (one in your screenshot) should look...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/14/2012, 17:32
Replies: 7
Views: 1,167
Posted By Ike™
Um wow. I'll release them today guys. No one...

Um wow.

I'll release them today guys. No one should have to buy them.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/08/2012, 05:29
Replies: 29
Views: 1,906
Posted By Ike™
Do I need to? :/. It's really easy to add...

Do I need to? :/. It's really easy to add weapons, everyone should know how to do it. It's not good if one person releases everything, because then no one will learn and we will only have a few good...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/08/2012, 05:04
Replies: 29
Views: 1,906
Posted By Ike™
I posted better (in game) pictures in my costume...

I posted better (in game) pictures in my costume release thread.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/30/2012, 16:43
Replies: 12
Views: 3,919
Posted By Ike™
Light Saber*, lmao

Light Saber*, lmao
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/30/2012, 14:06
Replies: 12
Views: 3,919
Posted By Ike™
They are level 170. No, I don't think...

They are level 170.



No, I don't think KR released it yet (since these are really supposed to be only in the testing phase.



Soon :).
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/30/2012, 02:42
Replies: 12
Views: 3,919
Posted By Ike™
[Release] New Action 10 Costumes

Here are the new Action 10 costumes that were released on the KR test server yesterday.

I just named them "Supreme" on Evolution, since I couldn't think of a name. Korea seems to call them...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/28/2012, 02:32
Replies: 8
Views: 686
Posted By Ike™
Check data/share/pc/pcclass.csv. It needs to be...

Check data/share/pc/pcclass.csv. It needs to be modified on both the server and the client (restart of the server is needed).

I don't quite recall which row, but it is one of them. Just...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/28/2012, 02:31
Replies: 15
Views: 1,610
Posted By Ike™
You didn't set the indexes correctly in the exe...

You didn't set the indexes correctly in the exe files. I could be wrong since it's been a while since I added Aloken, but the code for Aloken Spear is 22. The exe reads in hexadecimal, so you would...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/16/2012, 21:06
Replies: 1
Views: 534
Posted By Ike™
Open share/item/itemcash.csv. It is one of the...

Open share/item/itemcash.csv. It is one of the last columns in itemcash and has the word Period in it.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/15/2012, 03:27
Replies: 2
Views: 1,034
Posted By Ike™
Lot easier to explain in pictures. Here, I made...

Lot easier to explain in pictures. Here, I made you this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This is a screenshot of Mana Force for Magician opened in Excel, which is a lot easier to edit with :).
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/10/2012, 22:23
Replies: 279
So
Views: 34,523
Posted By Ike™
Indeed, a great leak. However, it will be hard to...

Indeed, a great leak. However, it will be hard to make it work without the new session server that pushes all the raw information to the database.

Nevertheless this will be gear for private...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/16/2012, 08:05
Replies: 11
Views: 1,766
Posted By Ike™
Working Summoner "Invisibility" and Concerra "Shadow Catch"

Just wanted to show you guys that it is possible. It's working for both male and female Summoner.

For those who don't believe me..

(Watch in 720p please)

Dekaron Evolution - Invisible...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/04/2012, 06:23
Replies: 71
Views: 67,241
Posted By Ike™
I got your PM, thanks bro. I agree, this should...

I got your PM, thanks bro. I agree, this should be stickied.



LOL
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/31/2012, 23:53
Replies: 71
Views: 67,241
Posted By Ike™
That'd be cool to look at. It would be good to...

That'd be cool to look at. It would be good to test it to make sure that it didn't break anything as well.

PS: check your PMs :).
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/31/2012, 23:42
Replies: 71
Views: 67,241
Posted By Ike™
Very cool release. What did you do to make it...

Very cool release. What did you do to make it work?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/28/2012, 23:11
Replies: 3
Views: 1,771
Posted By Ike™
Your dekaronserver.exe can not read the...

Your dekaronserver.exe can not read the "SPELL_ADD_RATE" option code.

You have two options, an easy one and a hard one.

1. (Hard fix)

Reverse engineer Dekaron exes to add the...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/20/2012, 03:09
Replies: 2
Views: 628
Posted By Ike™
Your dekaronserver.exe can not read the...

Your dekaronserver.exe can not read the "SPELL_ADD_RATE" option code.

You have two options, an easy one and a hard one.

1. (Hard fix)

Reverse engineer Dekaron exes to add the...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/19/2012, 00:45
Replies: 12
Views: 1,444
Posted By Ike™
Oh no!! Dekaron Evolution forums got shut down to...

Oh no!! Dekaron Evolution forums got shut down to :p

Strike Against SOPA & PIPA ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/13/2012, 03:58
Replies: 6
Views: 573
Posted By Ike™
Make sure you have a folder called "LogFiles"...

Make sure you have a folder called "LogFiles" outside the DekaronServer folder ;)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/06/2012, 00:27
Replies: 10
Views: 1,396
Posted By Ike™
There are a couple different options you have. ...

There are a couple different options you have.

1. You could manually add these characters. It's not hard, and I've done it before. However if you didn't do anything to get rid of these characters,...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/05/2012, 05:54
Replies: 10
Views: 1,396
Posted By Ike™
Check your character database, make sure it has...

Check your character database, make sure it has the base characters that look like:

[DEV]KNIGHT
[DEV]HUNTER

etc.

If there are mistakes with these characters, or if they do not exist, the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.