Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: andi23
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/13/2010, 14:11
Replies: 2,838
Views: 244,813
Posted By andi23
Sorry Folks, I have a Problem i cant Open GM...

Sorry Folks,
I have a Problem i cant Open GM consol
I Tried to Press Alt+~ but i have a german Keyboard
and i tried Shift+alt and Shift+^
ok i tried many combinations
Please can Help me...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/13/2010, 14:06
Replies: 2,838
Views: 244,813
Posted By andi23
Sorry Folks, I have a Problem i cant Open GM...

Sorry Folks,
I have a Problem i cant Open GM consol
I Tried to Press Alt+~ but i have a german Keyboard
and i tried Shift+alt and Shift+^
ok i tried many combinations
Please can Help me...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.