Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Imagonnawin
Forum: League of Legends 12/10/2011, 21:01
Replies: 392
Views: 47,825
Posted By Imagonnawin
Doesn't work for xp sp3. 0.5 did. 0.8 and 0.9...

Doesn't work for xp sp3. 0.5 did. 0.8 and 0.9 don't. Both fail eventually. Then again, 0.5 only tried clicking play again.

All settings correct. Running at highest performance settings.
Forum: League of Legends 12/09/2011, 07:47
Replies: 392
Views: 47,825
Posted By Imagonnawin
We need new dev's that are actually interested in...

We need new dev's that are actually interested in getting the bot to work, rather than just getting the bot to work for themselves.
Forum: League of Legends 12/08/2011, 11:56
Replies: 392
Views: 47,825
Posted By Imagonnawin
The old version could, if the Play again button...

The old version could, if the Play again button worked. And then with the Home button fix it worked, just used the config file and status.ini to determine how long to bot each account. Unfortunately,...
Forum: League of Legends 12/07/2011, 21:52
Replies: 392
Views: 47,825
Posted By Imagonnawin
Where can I get the older versions? Because I was...

Where can I get the older versions? Because I was having better luck with those. Specifically, 0.6 that fixed the Play Again button problem.

EDIT: Yeah, checked the status of the last account....
Forum: League of Legends 12/07/2011, 10:34
Replies: 392
Views: 47,825
Posted By Imagonnawin
I've been using loletal since 0.5. I'm liking the...

I've been using loletal since 0.5. I'm liking the initiative you guys are taking, but I'm starting to lose confidence in these newer builds. First, 0.5 had a problem because LOL had a Home button...
Forum: League of Legends 11/24/2011, 19:40
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,451
Posted By Imagonnawin
I've been using the bot pretty successfully, but...

I've been using the bot pretty successfully, but as of the latest patch I'm noticing it hanging at the stats screen. It says it's waiting for the create button, but it can not progress farther than...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.