Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Plexymaniac
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/12/2013, 16:05
Replies: 8
Views: 623
Posted By Plexymaniac
Bought many Plexies without problems, thanks...

Bought many Plexies without problems, thanks again mate! See you next time ;)
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/06/2013, 17:36
Replies: 58
Views: 7,616
Posted By Plexymaniac
Bought many PLEXies without problems, thanks...

Bought many PLEXies without problems, thanks again!
Forum: Minecraft Trading 05/31/2013, 16:08
Replies: 21
Views: 1,847
Posted By Plexymaniac
Any news ? Still not active here :/

Any news ? Still not active here :/
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/19/2013, 23:25
Replies: 241
Views: 22,091
Posted By Plexymaniac
Hey, I wish our first trade could be done this...

Hey, I wish our first trade could be done this month :p
I will be away until the 22.
Forum: Dota 05/12/2013, 14:09
Replies: 251
Views: 21,731
Posted By Plexymaniac
Post Got 9 keys here. PM me with your steam e-mail,...

Got 9 keys here.
PM me with your steam e-mail, I'll send you the game ASAP. (Not available in China.)
Forum: Minecraft Trading 05/10/2013, 21:21
Replies: 21
Views: 1,847
Posted By Plexymaniac
Right, so I'll reply you here when he validate...

Right, so I'll reply you here when he validate the link and transfer the account to me ;)
Forum: Freebies 05/10/2013, 08:04
Replies: 246
Views: 6,030
Posted By Plexymaniac
#

#
Forum: Freebies 05/10/2013, 08:03
Replies: 219
Views: 4,650
Posted By Plexymaniac
oOThxOo

oOThxOo
Forum: Minecraft Trading 05/10/2013, 07:54
Replies: 21
Views: 1,847
Posted By Plexymaniac
I’ve grabbed one, logged successfully with it,...

I’ve grabbed one, logged successfully with it, and request a migration to link them to mine e-mail. Waiting the approval on the verification link sent at your e-mail address for conclude this...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 04/10/2013, 13:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,133
Posted By Plexymaniac
Question Hi, I'm a non-German user and I'm seeking to...

Hi,
I'm a non-German user and I'm seeking to buy again some PLEXies with PSC.
Can we arrange the trade by mp?
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/15/2012, 15:40
Replies: 11
Views: 1,220
Posted By Plexymaniac
Still you having ectos? And the stack is /250...

Still you having ectos? And the stack is /250 right?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/13/2012, 13:59
Replies: 125
Views: 5,248
Posted By Plexymaniac
got 2 here

got 2 here
Forum: Eve Online Trading 11/07/2011, 18:38
Replies: 62
Views: 6,936
Posted By Plexymaniac
Done properly, correctly and quickly ;)

Done properly, correctly and quickly ;)
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.