Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wWizzer
Forum: Facebook 06/03/2013, 08:39
Replies: 12
Views: 5,216
Posted By wWizzer
Have a question, I used to play FB, had my high...

Have a question, I used to play FB, had my high level account banned. I just started back noticed the new file to remote map shows :443 port do I have to set charles proxy to 443 to make this work...
Forum: Facebook 07/24/2012, 08:06
Replies: 16
Views: 1,957
Posted By wWizzer
Talking LOL, well if they didn't one of their people will...

LOL, well if they didn't one of their people will after that post lmao!:rtfm:
Forum: Facebook 05/26/2012, 02:09
Replies: 9
Views: 1,339
Posted By wWizzer
Grin, what I need is instant repair:P and would...

Grin, what I need is instant repair:P and would love to have a fleet of cudas :)
Forum: Facebook 05/26/2012, 01:42
Replies: 9
Views: 1,339
Posted By wWizzer
Just trying to help the people just learning how...

Just trying to help the people just learning how to use the heck might get a heads up and keep trying... takes a little bit to put charles and the swf together even with the great tutorial...
Forum: Facebook 05/26/2012, 00:36
Replies: 9
Views: 1,339
Posted By wWizzer
Battle Pirates Now V89 Update May 25 New gun release V88 no longer working

Well new release v89 in preparation for next drac tourny, all hacks down none work... v88 outdates now V89
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.