Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lum Acidy
Forum: League of Legends 11/04/2011, 15:37
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,401
Posted By Lum Acidy
I found my mistake. in my client have been...

I found my mistake.
in my client have been installed mods for the interface. I downloaded the new client and now the bot is working fine.
-
a new problem, the bot does not hit the button "defeat"...
Forum: League of Legends 11/04/2011, 11:44
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,401
Posted By Lum Acidy
bot does nothing, just standing on the base. but...

bot does nothing, just standing on the base. but I use AutoClick program as an anti afk, and it works
I'm not afk, I do not write about it. just close the client and it all starts from the...
Forum: League of Legends 11/04/2011, 10:45
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,401
Posted By Lum Acidy
bot client closes on 9 min 36 sec and starts...

bot client closes on 9 min 36 sec and starts again, what could be the problem?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.