Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: logreco
Forum: S4 League 06/01/2014, 10:37
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,117
Posted By logreco
where can I find them?

where can I find them?
Forum: S4 League 06/01/2014, 09:53
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,117
Posted By logreco
HELP D: When i log in the game i crash What...

HELP D:
When i log in the game i crash
What is wrong in my code?
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.10.2
Author: ...
Forum: S4 League 06/01/2014, 07:35
Replies: 2
Views: 528
Posted By logreco
Question [HELP]Urgent help for programming hack

Hi guys, i'm a beginner then i ask here :D
S4League when you open my hack closes immediately
The hack is done in AutoIt and this is the code:
#cs...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2014, 21:00
Replies: 401
Views: 44,818
Posted By logreco
Don't work. The multiclient closes after 1...

Don't work.
The multiclient closes after 1 minute
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2014, 03:30
Replies: 401
Views: 44,818
Posted By logreco
Insert a dll in the folder s4league :|

Insert a dll in the folder s4league :|
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2014, 01:36
Replies: 401
Views: 44,818
Posted By logreco
WORK WORK WORK! - I meet the requirements. -...

WORK WORK WORK!
- I meet the requirements.
- The confirm window shows up.
- The process is in task manager but don't shows up.

When i launch a client it count as 1..i waited for 20 minutes but...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2014, 20:25
Replies: 401
Views: 44,818
Posted By logreco
QUOTE D: D: :'(

QUOTE D: D: :'(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2014, 20:17
Replies: 19
Views: 7,451
Posted By logreco
Link download NOT WORK!

Link download NOT WORK!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2014, 19:56
Replies: 401
Views: 44,818
Posted By logreco
this happens because your version of hackshield...

this happens because your version of hackshield is outdated, u have to open normally without hack s4, when u are in the session window, close it and try again.

NOT WORK D: When i press launch...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2014, 23:04
Replies: 401
Views: 44,818
Posted By logreco
I press launch in the hack but s4league can't...

I press launch in the hack but s4league can't open
ps. i wait 10 minutes but nothing
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/29/2013, 10:13
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,031
Posted By logreco
Windows 8 64 bit ,detect.

Windows 8 64 bit ,detect.
Forum: S4 League 12/24/2013, 13:13
Replies: 18
Views: 1,923
Posted By logreco
BUY BUG EVENT

hello guys,
As the title suggests, I buy the bug event at a price of 5 €
skype: redevildragonair99 or here on elite
Forum: S4 League Trading 12/24/2013, 13:00
Replies: 0
[Buying] BUY BUG EVENT
Views: 215
Posted By logreco
BUY BUG EVENT

hello guys,
As the title suggests, I buy the bug event at a price of 5 €
skype: redevildragonair99 or here on elite
Forum: S4 League Trading 12/24/2013, 10:46
Replies: 81
Views: 4,629
Posted By logreco
i'm interesting your id skype?

i'm interesting your id skype?
Forum: S4 League Trading 12/24/2013, 10:42
Replies: 61
Views: 7,299
Posted By logreco
Ihre Skype-ID?

Ihre Skype-ID?
Forum: S4 League 11/06/2013, 20:51
Replies: 7
Views: 1,555
Posted By logreco
ID CANDY

which is the id of the candy?
Forum: S4 League 11/05/2013, 12:46
Replies: 77
Views: 9,756
Posted By logreco
NEW IMAGE (my friend)...

NEW IMAGE (my friend) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League 11/05/2013, 12:31
Replies: 77
Views: 9,756
Posted By logreco
:facepalm:

:facepalm:
Forum: S4 League 11/05/2013, 12:00
Replies: 77
Views: 9,756
Posted By logreco
I'm trying an exchange with ThePainStyle see if...

I'm trying an exchange with ThePainStyle see if we will be successful :)
Forum: S4 League 11/05/2013, 11:10
Replies: 77
Views: 9,756
Posted By logreco
Talking [EXCHANGE]Bug event for sbug slot candy.

Hello guys ,
I know the bug for event and exchange know how you do to unite the two slots of candy for evidence of bugs you do a screen test for the bug.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 4Story 06/22/2013, 15:51
Replies: 0
Views: 558
Posted By logreco
Exclamation Help meee!!!!

Hi guys,
I urgently need you to do or who I can post a bypass for 4story functioning IT?? I like to one who responds!
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.