Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HuNterukh
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/04/2019, 02:00
Replies: 3
Views: 4,072
Posted By HuNterukh
Really nice work! I would suggest a tool...

Really nice work!

I would suggest a tool like this to create items by manipulating files like:
- item_list.txt
- itemdesc.txt
- item_proto.txt
- upload icon .tga
etc
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/22/2019, 23:36
Replies: 4
Views: 639
Posted By HuNterukh
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/robcraftbloxbo...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 02/10/2018, 19:31
Replies: 3,470
Views: 483,605
Posted By HuNterukh
New patch is out! Check the patch notes Here...

New patch is out! Check the patch notes Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])! :kappa:

The Valentine's Day Event is active since today and will last...
Forum: elite*gold Trading 09/10/2017, 16:13
Replies: 336
Views: 35,511
Posted By HuNterukh
Wtf men? 1:70 curs?

Wtf men? 1:70 curs?
Forum: elite*gold Trading 09/10/2017, 15:51
Replies: 2
[Buying] 1000 E*gold
Views: 387
Posted By HuNterukh
1000 E*gold

Hey community,

I want to buy 1000 E*gold with PayPal €, please let your offers below.
Forum: Freebies 09/10/2017, 01:42
Replies: 712
Views: 43,616
Posted By HuNterukh
Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!
Forum: elite*gold Trading 09/10/2017, 01:37
Replies: 11
Views: 524
Posted By HuNterukh
Hey I want to buy 1300 E*gold for 10€ PayPal.

Hey I want to buy 1300 E*gold for 10€ PayPal.
Forum: elite*gold Trading 09/10/2017, 01:37
Replies: 336
Views: 35,511
Posted By HuNterukh
Hey, I want to buy 1300 E*gold for 10€ PayPal.

Hey, I want to buy 1300 E*gold for 10€ PayPal.
Forum: Steam Trading 01/31/2014, 11:53
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Posted By HuNterukh
UP! I sent pm. :)

UP! I sent pm. :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/30/2013, 13:39
Replies: 47
Views: 12,374
Posted By HuNterukh
mob_proto_converter.exe is not a valid Win32...

mob_proto_converter.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

I use Win XP. :s
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/18/2013, 12:55
Replies: 416
Views: 93,174
Posted By HuNterukh
Plssss create expiration time !!!

Plssss create expiration time !!!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/21/2013, 00:20
Replies: 416
Views: 93,174
Posted By HuNterukh
I hope the "expire" part will be ready very soon...

I hope the "expire" part will be ready very soon ! :D:X Congrats for the system, i will test it when expire part is done.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/04/2013, 17:28
Replies: 1
Views: 783
Posted By HuNterukh
I have same problem.

I have same problem.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/24/2013, 19:08
Replies: 94
Views: 33,907
Posted By HuNterukh
The best and the fastest patcher i've ever seen....

The best and the fastest patcher i've ever seen. :D
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/23/2013, 21:12
Replies: 149
Views: 36,944
Posted By HuNterukh
Hello balika01 ! Can you upload the...

Hello balika01 ! Can you upload the metin2client_r36469u.bin with HACKSHIELD enabled?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/23/2013, 13:52
Replies: 149
Views: 36,944
Posted By HuNterukh
U edited the PONG with yours?

U edited the PONG with yours?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/23/2013, 13:43
Replies: 149
Views: 36,944
Posted By HuNterukh
Apply this dif on game:...

Apply this dif on game: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/22/2013, 19:15
Replies: 149
Views: 36,944
Posted By HuNterukh
Nevermind. I understood that the rev37xxx...

Nevermind. I understood that the rev37xxx launcher has different item_proto structure, so now i use rev36xxx , but i have a problem. You applied a diff who disabled crc-creck and hackshield, and now...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/22/2013, 11:36
Replies: 94
Views: 33,907
Posted By HuNterukh
Yep, the bug is still here, the transparent...

Yep, the bug is still here, the transparent background is not pink.

Can u make a design for me with transparent background? I attached my .png background in this post.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/22/2013, 11:30
Replies: 1
Views: 452
Posted By HuNterukh
Anyone have item_proto packer/unpacker for r37xxx launcher or higher? (client-side)

As the title say, i need a item_proto packer/unpacker for the new Gameforge launcher....anyone have? :(:(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/21/2013, 17:45
Replies: 2
Views: 2,090
Posted By HuNterukh
Problem with 2013 item_proto (client-side)

Hi everyone.

I have a problem since i wanted to change my old client launcher with a r37xxx one.
First the client didn't open the pack files, because the pack files was packed with type=2. Ok, i...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/21/2013, 15:21
Replies: 149
Views: 36,944
Posted By HuNterukh
I have this error too: I think...

I have this error too:



I think item_proto is not the right version and the launcher can't open it. Who can give me a good item_proto packer?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/21/2013, 15:18
Replies: 31
Views: 19,320
Posted By HuNterukh
And if i want to pack it again?

And if i want to pack it again?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/21/2013, 08:41
Replies: 146
Views: 17,851
Posted By HuNterukh
I have same problem here. :(:(:( someone know a...

I have same problem here. :(:(:( someone know a solution?

I enter to server list, i select server+channel and i type my ID and password, and when press connect, it crash and show this error :(

...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/20/2013, 17:44
Replies: 149
Views: 36,944
Posted By HuNterukh
Same error here: ...

Same error here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

someone can post a crc check disabler (and hackshield stay) dif? :(
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.