Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MasiusPT
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/06/2014, 01:24
Replies: 35
Views: 6,715
Posted By MasiusPT
I laughed so hard. He couldn't handle criticism...

I laughed so hard. He couldn't handle criticism so he decided to ban me from his website/hacks. I don't need any more reasons to say that he's a kid.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2014, 07:29
Replies: 35
Views: 6,715
Posted By MasiusPT
Considered buying it, read the childish excuse,...

Considered buying it, read the childish excuse, left the website.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/01/2011, 02:34
Replies: 797
Views: 235,231
Posted By MasiusPT
so.. I'm testing blinko's bot, but I didn't...

so.. I'm testing blinko's bot, but I didn't manage to get it working. I started the game, logged in to my char, turned the bot On and it didn't show any character information on the GUI. I turned...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.