Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheWorstYet
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/28/2013, 22:17
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
bump

bump
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/26/2013, 16:19
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
bump

bump
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/25/2013, 12:34
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
Willing to sell at a discounted price of £10,...

Willing to sell at a discounted price of £10, contact me via skype, theworstyet.

Haven't used account in a while but 5/45 on Hades gate.
Has been demoted to basic space pilot.
Now has just under...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/08/2013, 10:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
I'm willing to sell this amazing account for just...

I'm willing to sell this amazing account for just £20.

I'm hoping for paypal, if you accept please PM me.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/29/2013, 14:25
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
BUMP!

BUMP!
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/18/2013, 13:25
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
15 euro is too low. I'm expecting at least £30...

15 euro is too low. I'm expecting at least £30 (thirty pounds). I've been wanting to sell this for months but I only get offers by people with psc who stop replying to me after I ask them for payment...
Forum: Trading 04/23/2013, 14:45
Replies: 0
Views: 217
Posted By TheWorstYet
1

1
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/18/2013, 08:27
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
You choose price, I decide if I'll take it.

You choose price, I decide if I'll take it.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/14/2013, 23:46
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
no trades. Just cash - either paypal or psc ...

no trades. Just cash - either paypal or psc

I would prefer paypal though.

BUMP!:):):):):D:D:D:D:):D

bump
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/11/2013, 11:19
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
BUMP!:):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BUMP!:):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/07/2013, 11:55
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
BUMP! Still for sale.

BUMP! Still for sale.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/19/2013, 17:52
Replies: 34
Views: 3,478
Posted By TheWorstYet
Since we all kind of know creez is a scammer. ...

Since we all kind of know creez is a scammer.

#banrequest for Creeez, trying to scam people/scamming people
#Close Request
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/18/2013, 11:45
Replies: 34
Views: 3,478
Posted By TheWorstYet
Hmm... I support the people calling Creez a...

Hmm... I support the people calling Creez a scammer. You may not trust me since this account hasn't actually bought or sold anything yet but creez was going to buy my GB1 Dark Orbit account. I won't...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/13/2013, 19:36
Replies: 34
Views: 3,478
Posted By TheWorstYet
I know this seems off topic but I can't seem to...

I know this seems off topic but I can't seem to sell my GB1 account, it seems like no-one is interested...

Do you know anyone looking for a GB1 account?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/13/2013, 08:13
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
20 euros is nothing really, I think this account...

20 euros is nothing really, I think this account deserves atleast 55.





And plus - lets say the Kbot license is 10 EUR. The rest of the account can't be 10 EUR or less.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/12/2013, 12:32
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Freebies 03/11/2013, 13:07
Replies: 131
Views: 3,017
Posted By TheWorstYet
6

6
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/10/2013, 15:27
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
I checked - it's quite hard transferring Pay Safe...

I checked - it's quite hard transferring Pay Safe to PayPal so sorry but no, PayPal only.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/09/2013, 09:36
Replies: 16
Views: 1,585
Posted By TheWorstYet
Dark Orbit Level 18 GB1

I am selling this Dark Orbit Account

Server: GB1 (Great Britain 1/England 1)

Level: 18

Ship: Goliath

This account is a very strong account created about 3 years ago now. It has all credit...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.