Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zionikk
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 05/01/2012, 02:56
Replies: 1,703
Views: 374,914
Posted By Zionikk
It's very easy to find the address...people are...

It's very easy to find the address...people are just dumb.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 05/01/2012, 02:51
Replies: 248
Views: 66,043
Posted By Zionikk
Here is the settings for the latest patch! ...

Here is the settings for the latest patch!

[Values]
PID2=4800
ID2=[Conquer] Raiding Clans #2

[Addresses]
Stamina=0x0096BC28
aStamina=0x908
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/10/2012, 22:37
Replies: 2,868
Views: 488,874
Posted By Zionikk
Sorry I haven't tried this program yet, but how...

Sorry I haven't tried this program yet, but how do you get that many Dragonballs a day?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/05/2012, 01:21
Replies: 10
Views: 1,084
Posted By Zionikk
Keep kicking his ass and do not stop. But I...

Keep kicking his ass and do not stop. But I thought you stopped the purchase so why would you need your money back?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/05/2012, 01:19
Replies: 3
Views: 568
Posted By Zionikk
I'm just gonna ask this. What is the point?...

I'm just gonna ask this.

What is the point? You would be just wasting your time.
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 04/05/2012, 01:08
Replies: 2
Views: 5,556
Posted By Zionikk
What are trying to achieve by posting all of this...

What are trying to achieve by posting all of this old stuff on the forums?
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 04/05/2012, 01:06
Replies: 2
Views: 7,960
Posted By Zionikk
This video is from 2007... Now you don't...

This video is from 2007...

Now you don't even have to play the game to earn money. Just let your character pathfind all the quest and you have money.
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 03/26/2012, 19:11
Replies: 87
Views: 40,166
Posted By Zionikk
If anyone reads this, can you please tell me why...

If anyone reads this, can you please tell me why my database won't connect?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/16/2011, 22:48
Replies: 97
Views: 18,680
Posted By Zionikk
I know this is an old thread, but either I am...

I know this is an old thread, but either I am dumb or these directions are bad because I followed all of them but now none of my shops work. There's no images and no items now.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.