Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: grande25
Forum: Forsaken World 10/15/2011, 07:51
Replies: 3
Views: 1,617
Posted By grande25
i put the file in the same directory as the game...

i put the file in the same directory as the game file but how do you "run the config"? Do I start the game then the bot file? So far nothing happens when I run it. I get a little spinning circle...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.