Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 166
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shp4nky
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/06/2013, 17:42
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/05/2013, 11:11
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2013, 18:52
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/02/2013, 18:14
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/01/2013, 18:10
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP It is in silver division 1.

BUMP

It is in silver division 1.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2013, 18:03
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
You can see number of champs in screenshots.It...

You can see number of champs in screenshots.It doesn't have any skin.I am looking for offers.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2013, 16:26
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
I am looking for a bit more :)

I am looking for a bit more :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2013, 14:22
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/30/2013, 13:41
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2013, 13:03
Replies: 9
Views: 517
Posted By shp4nky
[WTS]EU WEST ACCOUNT ~1400 ELO 9-4 RANKED

Here are pictures with the account:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Steam Trading 01/19/2013, 18:53
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By shp4nky
bump

bump
Forum: Steam Trading 01/19/2013, 17:51
Replies: 2
Views: 221
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP,I got more invitations.I sell them...

BUMP,I got more invitations.I sell them cheap.offer me
Forum: Steam Trading 01/15/2013, 17:22
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Steam Trading 01/14/2013, 14:00
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 14:00
Replies: 8
Views: 538
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/13/2013, 13:59
Replies: 8
Views: 538
Posted By shp4nky
I've sold the account with 68 champions but i...

I've sold the account with 68 champions but i still have some nice accounts for sell.
Forum: Steam Trading 01/12/2013, 20:31
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Steam Trading 01/12/2013, 20:30
Replies: 2
Views: 221
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/12/2013, 12:39
Replies: 8
Views: 538
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP Got account unranked with 68...

BUMP

Got account unranked with 68 champions,2 runepages (AD & AP),1 refund left.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/11/2013, 20:58
Replies: 8
Views: 538
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Steam Trading 01/11/2013, 14:57
Replies: 2
Views: 221
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP,I accept e*gold too.

BUMP,I accept e*gold too.
Forum: Steam Trading 01/11/2013, 14:57
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/10/2013, 20:09
Replies: 8
Views: 538
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Steam Trading 01/10/2013, 12:42
Replies: 2
Views: 221
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Steam Trading 01/10/2013, 12:42
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By shp4nky
BUMP.I sell it for only 10 euro.

BUMP.I sell it for only 10 euro.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 166

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.