Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bomboclab
Forum: Trading 02/10/2012, 09:45
Replies: 3
Views: 617
Posted By Bomboclab
you have PM

you have PM
Forum: Trading 01/26/2012, 12:34
Replies: 1
Views: 354
Posted By Bomboclab
WTB Druid on uthgard

I'm looking for a druid on Uthgard. It must be at least rr4... I can pay with plats, euros or trade with another account.
Forum: Trading 01/18/2012, 18:59
Replies: 1
Views: 312
Posted By Bomboclab
Fast trade! Very friendly and trustworthy user,

Fast trade! Very friendly and trustworthy user,
Forum: Trading 01/10/2012, 01:51
Replies: 0
Views: 347
Posted By Bomboclab
WTT Plats on mid

I have 12plats on Uthgard/Mid and I want to trade it for an account! I'm considering every class on every realm, even less than lvl 50. PM me with your offer.
Forum: Albion Online Trading 12/28/2011, 02:42
Replies: 2
Views: 522
Posted By Bomboclab
Up, I can trade with plats on midgard too

Up, I can trade with plats on midgard too
Forum: Albion Online Trading 12/12/2011, 21:38
Replies: 2
Views: 522
Posted By Bomboclab
up

up
Forum: Albion Online Trading 12/11/2011, 15:49
Replies: 2
Views: 522
Posted By Bomboclab
WTB Albion Uthgard

Hi, I'm looking for an account on Uthgard with characters on Albion. I consider all classes except friar, wizard, minstrel and scout. The toon must come with full template and has to be at least 4L....
Forum: Trading 10/13/2011, 14:25
Replies: 0
Views: 312
Posted By Bomboclab
WTB Uthgard account

WTB Uthgard account with any healing class ( shaman is good too ) or warrior or hero. The toon must come with full template and be at least rr3-4.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.