Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iMKroky
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/17/2018, 02:37
Replies: 1,979
Views: 530,928
Posted By iMKroky
QoL changes are really appreciated but this...

QoL changes are really appreciated but this server is overedited imo, this is not the "Silkroad" I used to know :( but I guess most players prefer servers like that nowadays, maybe I'm too...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/09/2018, 02:39
Replies: 1,025
Views: 99,938
Posted By iMKroky
awww that sucks really hard :/

awww that sucks really hard :/
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.