Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Ocean.
Forum: Black Desert 09/15/2022, 08:47
Replies: 22
Views: 7,865
Posted By .Ocean.
Well from what i know - and if we can believe...

Well from what i know - and if we can believe that info: about month ago we got info about missing funds for the server to stay online , then we got some supporters to get into the next month (which...
Forum: Black Desert 08/18/2022, 18:01
Replies: 22
Views: 7,865
Posted By .Ocean.
I tryed the server for about month. Rather...

I tryed the server for about month.
Rather easy, can do nice progress.
Slightly difficult to orient at the start and to decide what items to farm and what is better to buy with gold.
Would be...
Forum: Black Desert 10/23/2019, 08:20
Replies: 28
Views: 6,388
Posted By .Ocean.
I actualy enjoy crimson. Played there from...

I actualy enjoy crimson. Played there from launch, also played on Ogrefest for year.

But you are right with most of the things, remaster update got too many delays, but it was understandable, few...
Forum: Black Desert 09/09/2018, 19:59
Replies: 20
Views: 6,780
Posted By .Ocean.
So how is this looking so far? I was also...

So how is this looking so far? I was also wondering with which version are you working?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/14/2017, 14:38
Replies: 7
Views: 1,407
Posted By .Ocean.
Idk but the link is working for me fine...sadly I...

Idk but the link is working for me fine...sadly I cant help you with the registration since im just a normal player there
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/14/2017, 08:43
Replies: 7
Views: 1,407
Posted By .Ocean.
To let you guys know how this server looks, from...

To let you guys know how this server looks, from my point of view when I played there for about 3 weeks.
It got slightly more populated, at the "busy times" there can be about 7 lights on and 10...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/29/2017, 20:51
Replies: 12
Views: 2,371
Posted By .Ocean.
Play on your own risk...My antivir found Sality...

Play on your own risk...My antivir found Sality in your files, i made mistake once to run server like that and ended up with reinstaling system
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/09/2017, 04:07
Replies: 30
Views: 3,388
Posted By .Ocean.
Interesting server for what i could tell from...

Interesting server for what i could tell from hour i was on. Some things are a bit confusing and needs touch ups(im also interested about drop list), but it also looks like it could be fun to play...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/05/2017, 22:11
Replies: 36
Views: 5,252
Posted By .Ocean.
So i finaly dowloaded the files, was probably my...

So i finaly dowloaded the files, was probably my fault it took that long.
Played till lvl 32, so far its fun...I am glad to know about CL/FL will go there to farm gold :)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/05/2017, 10:09
Replies: 36
Views: 5,252
Posted By .Ocean.
I will join up there when i finish the...

I will join up there when i finish the download...but for some reason its not going well
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/05/2017, 09:38
Replies: 36
Views: 5,252
Posted By .Ocean.
:D Now I am the currious one how you got in that...

:D Now I am the currious one how you got in that server. For some reason I cant log in on website after making account. Also the game download takes about 6/7 hours QQ
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/04/2017, 14:50
Replies: 11
Views: 1,311
Posted By .Ocean.
I deleted all the files it had mainly problems...

I deleted all the files it had mainly problems with the game.exe and updater. I have little screenshot from my avg, not really saying anything just showing a bit what i got to deal with.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/04/2017, 07:46
Replies: 11
Views: 1,311
Posted By .Ocean.
I wish I havent downloaded it either...Now im...

I wish I havent downloaded it either...Now im having "fun" getting Sality out of my pc
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/03/2017, 22:17
Replies: 11
Views: 1,311
Posted By .Ocean.
Doesnt look safe, my antivirus just went...

Doesnt look safe, my antivirus just went crazy..This is giving me headache, might be just me but still be careful
Forum: Black Desert 04/15/2016, 08:12
Replies: 13
Views: 1,544
Posted By .Ocean.
I would be also interested in trying this game...

I would be also interested in trying this game out...so if anyone has a free guess pass I would be greatful ..pm me
Forum: Archlord 08/17/2014, 22:59
Replies: 23
Views: 13,343
Posted By .Ocean.
hmm...could anyone share a link here or pm me...

hmm...could anyone share a link here or pm me with some info? i would be greatfull
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2013, 21:43
Replies: 4,841
Views: 967,970
Posted By .Ocean.
its doesnt work right now...wait till they update...

its doesnt work right now...wait till they update it for the new patch we got today
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/12/2013, 08:34
Replies: 294
Views: 64,952
Posted By .Ocean.
Hi, id like to try your trial version, please...

Hi, id like to try your trial version, please send me key
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/13/2013, 10:08
Replies: 13
Views: 1,969
Posted By .Ocean.
This server might be good, but its full of lights...

This server might be good, but its full of lights who enjoy raping of new and unlinked players....beeing fury it too lonely and tiring
Server is probably still in beta, so not everything works as it...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/28/2013, 09:17
Replies: 227
Views: 18,901
Posted By .Ocean.
o.o i like doing quests...if they are not...

o.o i like doing quests...if they are not stupidly made, what i mean...trying to get 200 items that are realy realy rare, its not realy well made quest, its just make you mad
So i hope you will be...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/26/2013, 23:36
Replies: 95
Views: 7,424
Posted By .Ocean.
the main reason i tryed this server and wanted to...

the main reason i tryed this server and wanted to still play it (even tho it was down for most of the time) , was because it was ep4 server .... now...im not so sure...one of the things i dont like,...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/25/2013, 15:02
Replies: 95
Views: 7,424
Posted By .Ocean.
not realy ^^...site is up again...i only hope...

not realy ^^...site is up again...i only hope that admin will show up soon to tell us what is going on
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/23/2013, 23:48
Replies: 95
Views: 7,424
Posted By .Ocean.
I totaly agree with you...because what else...

I totaly agree with you...because what else should be the reward in events? i mean, cronos box is one of the best choices...because its not exactly giving the end game items , but there is still...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/22/2013, 16:45
Replies: 95
Views: 7,424
Posted By .Ocean.
you got me wrong...i wasnt complaing xD ...for me...

you got me wrong...i wasnt complaing xD ...for me it was fun event too
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/22/2013, 16:10
Replies: 95
Views: 7,424
Posted By .Ocean.
the thing is...that he didnt have to get that...i...

the thing is...that he didnt have to get that...i mean..ppl got 5 cronos boxes...and it was about how lucky you were, if you were "unlucky" you got 5x KO noss...but you could have insane luck and got...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 108

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.