Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wannaBeDev
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 22:25
Replies: 14
Views: 1,505
Posted By wannaBeDev
Short version?

Short version?
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 19:51
Replies: 39
Views: 25,297
Posted By wannaBeDev
asian guys ftw

asian guys ftw
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 19:48
Replies: 5
Views: 792
Posted By wannaBeDev
wat u gay

wat u gay
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/13/2011, 18:34
Replies: 13
Views: 2,237
Posted By wannaBeDev
official server noob

official server noob
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 14:35
Replies: 39
Views: 25,297
Posted By wannaBeDev
fucking noobs arab + turks forever fuck...

fucking noobs

arab + turks forever
fuck other all!!!!
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 13:51
Replies: 58
Views: 4,341
Posted By wannaBeDev
shut up noobrayz

shut up noobrayz
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 12:59
Replies: 58
Views: 4,341
Posted By wannaBeDev
noob

noob
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 11:56
Replies: 39
Views: 25,297
Posted By wannaBeDev
gay last thief.

gay last thief.
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/13/2011, 00:28
Replies: 39
Views: 25,297
Posted By wannaBeDev
NOOBS CRY ABOTU COPY TUTORIAL! YOU NOOBS USE...

NOOBS CRY ABOTU COPY TUTORIAL!
YOU NOOBS USE JOYMAX SERVERFILES!?
HOW THEY FEEL LIKE!?
FUCK OFF!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/12/2011, 19:04
Replies: 20
Views: 2,451
Posted By wannaBeDev
Dude, seriously, go somewhere else, you can't...

Dude, seriously, go somewhere else, you can't host shit with 4gb.
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/12/2011, 17:04
Replies: 39
Views: 25,297
Posted By wannaBeDev
sa ty

sa ty
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/12/2011, 15:43
Replies: 32
Views: 2,303
Posted By wannaBeDev
go away

go away
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/12/2011, 02:10
Replies: 32
Views: 2,303
Posted By wannaBeDev
seriously bane...

seriously bane...
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/12/2011, 01:20
Replies: 32
Views: 2,303
Posted By wannaBeDev
no, he adverst also for his server! he want get...

no, he adverst also for his server!
he want get members with this kind of bullshit event.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/11/2011, 16:59
Replies: 20
Views: 6,462
Posted By wannaBeDev
FCK HATERS! NO PLAY FUCK GO AWAY

FCK HATERS!
NO PLAY FUCK GO AWAY
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/11/2011, 13:45
Replies: 19
Views: 2,493
Posted By wannaBeDev
Picture copy of zelos online - hahahaha , server...

Picture copy of zelos online - hahahaha , server not life long!
NOOB
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/10/2011, 21:13
Replies: 32
Views: 2,303
Posted By wannaBeDev
shut up and move thread thx

shut up and move thread thx
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 23:43
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
It have to be edited to 120 too? I tought only...

It have to be edited to 120 too?
I tought only gameserver!?
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 22:14
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
show me screen man, doesnt work here. ...

show me screen man, doesnt work here.

everytime lvl 110 to 111, crash.
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 21:22
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
Hi yo123, still crash, 110>111. I had that...

Hi yo123, still crash, 110>111.

I had that problem before!
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 18:33
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
I changed most of the 6E commands and some level...

I changed most of the 6E commands and some level 111 in hex commands but still no success :mad:
Searching for weeks :mad:
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 18:18
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
retarded ... I already got all levels...

retarded ...



I already got all levels working, mastery is working fine too.
My only problem is that I cant level up from 110 to 111.
If I set my character via database to level 111 and I...
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 14:48
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
help blz

help blz
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 03:02
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
I got almot working bro. Try level up from...

I got almot working bro.

Try level up from 110 to 111 = crash, player level = 110.99.99%.

but from manual edit db, 111-120 works normal to lvl up.
but not 110 - 111
need help bro
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/09/2011, 02:34
Replies: 31
Views: 5,189
Posted By wannaBeDev
DR.ABDELFATTAH OR ANYONE ELSE!!! [Q: VSRO LEVEL CAP]

Hello guys.
I am new to the elitePVPers forum and I started to work with the Silkroad Server files a while ago.
Everything is running smooth but my questions is:
How do I increase the level cap?...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.