Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: knightofmars
Forum: League of Legends 04/28/2012, 03:04
Replies: 68
Views: 5,626
Posted By knightofmars
I like this, I have 2 accounts with 200 refs and...

I like this, I have 2 accounts with 200 refs and it seems you get 250 IP per level 5 account with RAF2, so I got 50k IP + I still have all the 4-win IP boosts I redeemed awhile ago, now I can run...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/04/2012, 09:01
Replies: 129
Views: 30,174
Posted By knightofmars
Thanks, works perfectly :3

Thanks, works perfectly :3
Forum: League of Legends 10/11/2011, 17:24
Replies: 1,503
Views: 201,391
Posted By knightofmars
So what I've figured is that it seems some...

So what I've figured is that it seems some champions don't work for whatever reason... example; leona/skarner/katarina/singed did not work earlier on multiple tries, but setting it to pick sivir...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.