Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: icenex
Forum: Lineage 2 09/22/2006, 21:57
Replies: 3
Views: 712
Posted By icenex
lol sorry my mistake

lol sorry my mistake
Forum: Lineage 2 09/22/2006, 20:04
Replies: 3
Views: 712
Posted By icenex
I used l2 logger and sockcaps v2 to find out the...

I used l2 logger and sockcaps v2 to find out the servers port & protocol and i decrypted the l2.ini to find out servers ip.
I set up walkers file and it looks like this:
[e-Global]
LoginServerIP...
Forum: Lineage 2 09/22/2006, 19:57
Replies: 3
Views: 712
Posted By icenex
I want to ask something. I am trying to get l2...

I want to ask something.
I am trying to get l2 walker to work on a private server in greece it's name is e-global for more info [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Anyway i have set up walker and i cannot find i solution...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.