Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: billingsleyd
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2012, 09:58
Replies: 0
Views: 327
Posted By billingsleyd
LVL 30 Loaded Acct NA (Pumpkinhead Fiddles)

I have posted before with pictures, and will be happy to provide pictures upon serious request. Looking for a middleman to help sell this account. Season is almost over and elo will be reset with...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2012, 19:12
Replies: 4
Views: 542
Posted By billingsleyd
this thread is now closed due to no offers. I...

this thread is now closed due to no offers. I will offer to sell this account again closer to the holidays, when the fiddlesticks / amumu skins have a much higher value.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/21/2012, 16:24
Replies: 4
Views: 542
Posted By billingsleyd
daily bump bump

daily bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/20/2012, 07:43
Replies: 4
Views: 542
Posted By billingsleyd
bump bump bump

bump

bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/19/2012, 06:02
Replies: 4
Views: 542
Posted By billingsleyd
The home page picture isn't very clear. There is...

The home page picture isn't very clear. There is currently 806 RP and 2476 IP on the account as well.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/19/2012, 05:53
Replies: 4
Views: 542
Posted By billingsleyd
LVL 30 NA acct for Sale. MUST SEE

ONLY TAKING SERIOUS OFFERS. LOOKING FOR A MIDDLEMAN!

PayPal only

77 Champions Unlocked

44 Skins Unlocked, including the very popular and limited Re-Gifted Amumu
and Pumpkinhead...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/06/2011, 07:33
Replies: 7
Views: 606
Posted By billingsleyd
Willing to use a trusted middleman if that would...

Willing to use a trusted middleman if that would make people feel more comfortable and safe from scammers. Not a problem at all.

Trusted Middleman found. He has 100% positive feedback. All...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/06/2011, 04:19
Replies: 7
Views: 606
Posted By billingsleyd
I leave work in two hours and will be posting...

I leave work in two hours and will be posting pics then of ranked stats and adding kayle skin. I am willing to add you on NA server to let you see the profile. Place any bids in the thread. I will...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/05/2011, 23:37
Replies: 7
Views: 606
Posted By billingsleyd
1100 ish. Still earns bonus elo due to low games...

1100 ish. Still earns bonus elo due to low games played in season two. I will add a screenshot after I leave work of my ranked stats.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/05/2011, 21:28
Replies: 7
Views: 606
Posted By billingsleyd
[B] High Lvl 30 NA LoL acct for sale w/ limited ed. skins

Lvl 30 acct to be sold.

As long as everything uploaded correctly there shouldnt need to be much put down here.

219 Current RP and 708 IP

74 champions owned.

Skins included....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.