Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Coldox
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/25/2013, 18:56
Replies: 977
Views: 110,097
Posted By Coldox
When I try to put the msvcr100.dll on the...

When I try to put the msvcr100.dll on the System32 it says "You need permission to do that action". What do I do? I'ts the only thing I can't do and the hack still doesn't open. I have Windows 7
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 23:07
Replies: 977
Views: 110,097
Posted By Coldox
John where did you saw the DLL's to get?

John where did you saw the DLL's to get?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 22:10
Replies: 977
Views: 110,097
Posted By Coldox
Wich DLL files? Can you please tell me? :P

Wich DLL files?
Can you please tell me? :P
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 20:17
Replies: 977
Views: 110,097
Posted By Coldox
My menu still doesn't open after the beginning of...

My menu still doesn't open after the beginning of the round.
I activate it normally, open the patcher, the activation window is still open and when I join a match it still doesn't show anything :S...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.