Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: usajapan
Forum: Facebook 12/24/2011, 18:46
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
speaking of the damage hack... Here is the new...

speaking of the damage hack... Here is the new one. remember it is detectable so use at your own risk and preferably on a dummy account :)

Change: D0 30 D0 10 09 00 00 A1 D6 AA 96 85 70 C1 C1 78...
Forum: Facebook 12/24/2011, 06:06
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
Sorry everyone been offline for a bit. New health...

Sorry everyone been offline for a bit. New health code is
Change: 62 08 62 07 66 F4 05 61 C0 01 62 0C
To: 62 08 62 07 24 64 A2 61 C0 01 62 0C


As always, use at your own risk. My test account...
Forum: Facebook 12/23/2011, 16:23
Replies: 189
Views: 46,515
Posted By usajapan
If you are going to copy my codes over to here at...

If you are going to copy my codes over to here at least give me credit.....
That is all.
Forum: Facebook 12/23/2011, 16:05
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
I haven't played around with it much. Just...

I haven't played around with it much. Just cracked it for those who wanted it. I attacked a lvl 1 base on a dummy account and didnt get banned though :)

[QUOTE=smartyturk;14447404]damage hack or...
Forum: Facebook 12/23/2011, 05:12
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
If you are using the new code on the top of page...

If you are using the new code on the top of page 15 in this thread restart your brower and Hxd, then input the codes again. Hopefully this will fix your problem. Have fun!

Ugh, dumbass Kabam...
Forum: Facebook 12/23/2011, 04:26
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
Thanks :) It actually isn't my site. It...

Thanks :)
It actually isn't my site. It appears someone has been copying my codes over there and giving me credit. I'm glad they give it where it is due..... Unlike someone else who was called out...
Forum: Facebook 12/22/2011, 18:31
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
Thanks.... Saved me having to rant lol ...

Thanks.... Saved me having to rant lol



That is really odd. Try to reopen your browser and Hxd, then reinput the codes. see if that doesn't fix your issue. If it helps I usually use the "opera"...
Forum: Facebook 12/22/2011, 02:17
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
I refreshed my page right before I posted the...

I refreshed my page right before I posted the same thing and you beat me to it lol. GJ man
Forum: Facebook 12/22/2011, 01:42
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
Nope, haven't cracked that one yet.

Nope, haven't cracked that one yet.
Forum: Facebook 12/22/2011, 00:43
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
The new unlimited life hack is Change 62 08...

The new unlimited life hack is
Change
62 08 62 07 66 D0 05 61 C3 01 62
To:
62 08 62 07 24 64 A2 61 C3 01 62

Working on the speed hack right now
Forum: Facebook 12/16/2011, 23:20
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
The new Edgeworld hack code website is up and...

The new Edgeworld hack code website is up and running now.

breakzzzz20 - breakzzzz20 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Facebook 12/16/2011, 05:01
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
New one as of 12/15 Only change the first one...

New one as of 12/15
Only change the first one by pressing the ok button instead of replace all. Save then enjoy!

Change
d0 30 25 bc 05 48 47
To
d0 30 25 bc 05 96 47
Forum: Facebook 12/16/2011, 05:00
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
New one as of 12/15 Only change the first one...

New one as of 12/15
Only change the first one by pressing the ok button instead of replace all. Save then enjoy!

Change
d0 30 25 bc 05 48 47
To
d0 30 25 bc 05 96 47
Forum: Facebook 12/16/2011, 04:23
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
They may have updated them, Let me do some...

They may have updated them, Let me do some work.... be back soon

New one as of 12/15
Only change the first one by pressing the ok button instead of replace all. Save then enjoy!

Change
d0 30...
Forum: Facebook 12/15/2011, 15:25
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
I'm not sure why that happens sometimes. It seems...

I'm not sure why that happens sometimes. It seems to happen off and on. I think it happened to me once yesterday. I just had to reopen my browser and then it worked as intended.
Forum: Facebook 12/15/2011, 05:57
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
The code still works, I just verified it. Reload...

The code still works, I just verified it. Reload your browser and try again :-)

To change the base link in chat....

First use the same method as in the video to record the information from the...
Forum: Facebook 12/15/2011, 05:06
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
I use winsock pro for changing the name and I...

I use winsock pro for changing the name and I just figured out how to change the link on the name they click on in chat to show someone elses base. I'll try to post it later tonight makes for some...
Forum: Facebook 12/15/2011, 00:41
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
The SWF. I haven't had time to dig for the speed...

The SWF. I haven't had time to dig for the speed one today.

Here is something else I found that was pretty amusing. You can change your name in edgeworld chat to mess with people and create mass...
Forum: Facebook 12/14/2011, 07:41
Replies: 285
Views: 76,777
Posted By usajapan
New codes working today for infinite health are: ...

New codes working today for infinite health are:
Search for: 62 08 62 07 66 d7 05 61 be 01 62 0d
Replace with: 62 08 62 07 24 64 a2 61 be 01 62 0d

Happy hacking!
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.