Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Auron1997
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/24/2022, 01:04
Replies: 531
Views: 228,725
Posted By Auron1997
Quote. You'll get ban. I tried with 2 accounts. ...

Quote. You'll get ban. I tried with 2 accounts.
-Max 1 day and you get banned
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/03/2022, 03:06
Replies: 392
Views: 115,951
Posted By Auron1997
Client crash on start with last update

Client crash on start with last update
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/04/2022, 12:31
Replies: 954
Views: 329,667
Posted By Auron1997
do you have an idea when the bot might be ready?

do you have an idea when the bot might be ready?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/02/2022, 19:33
Replies: 531
Views: 228,725
Posted By Auron1997
it is a very bot that is really unintuitive.. and...

it is a very bot that is really unintuitive.. and with a very disorganized GUI you do not understand anything and many things you cannot see (tags)
In pickup mode, you can't type anything to search...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/02/2022, 18:06
Replies: 255
Views: 177,024
Posted By Auron1997
you could add an editable delay for each field ...

you could add an editable delay for each field
so as not to waste objects and use them properly and at will
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 19:47
Replies: 26
Views: 6,643
Posted By Auron1997
I totally agree. The only thing that upsets me...

I totally agree.
The only thing that upsets me is the moderation of this forum
which deletes a post like mine.
Such a thing is not possible.


Excellent your signature ThinkFree <3
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 19:25
Replies: 26
Views: 6,643
Posted By Auron1997
I know tarzanboy13 isn't the script's author ...

I know tarzanboy13 isn't the script's author
The author's name in case is TentacionHD or Fantasma from discord or i don't know ... this is only my suspicious
From m2bob I was told
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 18:19
Replies: 26
Views: 6,643
Posted By Auron1997
Angry KEYLOGGER INTO BOT (DONT DELETE!)

This is the last post I make as this forum is not even worth my time
The forum itself is not safe because it does not give security to its users.

MY DATA HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY A KEYLOGGER DUE TO A...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 18:18
Replies: 954
Views: 329,667
Posted By Auron1997
This is the last post I make as this forum is not...

This is the last post I make as this forum is not even worth my time
The forum itself is not safe because it does not give security to its users.

MY DATA HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY A KEYLOGGER DUE TO A...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/04/2020, 18:14
Replies: 510
Views: 94,722
Posted By Auron1997
I have no words .. if I say it is because I have...

I have no words .. if I say it is because I have been emptied on metin2.
I made posts on this forum but the moderators delete it so you don't know what's going on.
I just say be careful and don't...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/03/2020, 17:27
Replies: 80
Views: 24,912
Posted By Auron1997
THERE MAY BE A KEYLOGGER IN THIS HACK

THERE MAY BE A KEYLOGGER IN THIS HACK
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/03/2020, 17:27
Replies: 510
Views: 94,722
Posted By Auron1997
THERE MAY BE A KEYLOGGER IN THIS HACK

THERE MAY BE A KEYLOGGER IN THIS HACK
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/03/2020, 01:59
Replies: 26
Views: 6,643
Posted By Auron1997
keylogger in this cheat FUCK OFF

keylogger in this cheat FUCK OFF
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/27/2020, 07:08
Replies: 510
Views: 94,722
Posted By Auron1997
edit:sorry

edit:sorry
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/01/2020, 16:31
Replies: 80
Views: 24,912
Posted By Auron1997
Client crash in error Nana C++ windows leaks are...

Client crash in error Nana C++ windows leaks are uninstalled ...
if it happens again i will post a screen
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.