Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: burial666
Forum: Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2013, 23:40
Replies: 735
Views: 186,344
Posted By burial666
English? :confused:

English? :confused:
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 06/15/2012, 05:41
Replies: 958
Views: 138,768
Posted By burial666
Im interested so PM me please.

Im interested so PM me please.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 06/15/2012, 01:06
Replies: 7
Views: 924
Posted By burial666
I will give you $5 for it.

I will give you $5 for it.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 06/04/2012, 09:10
Replies: 1,694
Views: 188,768
Posted By burial666
I need help using this bot. I downloaded the...

I need help using this bot.

I downloaded the file at the bottom of the first post. When I opened it theres a bunch of versions of the botand Im not sure which one to use. And whn I start the bot...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/19/2012, 03:26
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
Does this bot still work? If not could you tell...

Does this bot still work? If not could you tell me a working boi bot?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/30/2011, 02:04
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
Its still doing this...when I click START the bot...

Its still doing this...when I click START the bot freezes and says (not responding) doesnt matter what account or character I try.

Is this happening to anyone else? :mad:
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/28/2011, 18:04
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
For the last 3 days it freezes every time I click...

For the last 3 days it freezes every time I click START.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/21/2011, 00:30
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
The auto-target is going crazy on my Champion but...

The auto-target is going crazy on my Champion but not on Slayer. It keeps randomly selecting targets over and over and over and over and.....

ANy help?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/07/2011, 23:02
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
All day Ive gotten the "Not Responding"...

All day Ive gotten the "Not Responding" error.....anyone else?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/05/2011, 18:37
Replies: 1
Views: 548
Posted By burial666
Coins?

Is there an easy way to get coins using a bot? Like do any mobs drop coins?

Duping?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/01/2011, 19:32
Replies: 958
Views: 138,768
Posted By burial666
Trade Im looking for: A good pet....

Trade

Im looking for: A good pet. Zod/DK/WKK/ILLU DRAG
I give in return: lv95 BZRK, Abyss server, bag/stash fully opened

You can contact me by: reply here or pm me
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/01/2011, 19:23
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
Does this work for Knights Jail? I checked the KJ...

Does this work for Knights Jail? I checked the KJ option, but it doesnt list the mobs or do anything.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 10/01/2011, 19:13
Replies: 27
Views: 2,257
Posted By burial666
Damn, 7 dollars? You do realize you can buy...

Damn, 7 dollars?

You do realize you can buy 1000 zen for $10 and then buy 2 DC with it....
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 09/30/2011, 10:50
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
Sometimes its the simple things! :D Thanks. ...

Sometimes its the simple things! :D

Thanks.

Is a great bot. I donated, not much, but I wanted to support you. Cant wait until its authorized. :cool:
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 09/29/2011, 21:32
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,316
Posted By burial666
How do I make it attck mobs? I watched the...

How do I make it attck mobs?

I watched the setup video but I didnt understand it.

My buffs are working, Im just not targeting/attacking mobs.

If I can get it to work I will be a donater. ;)
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.