Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rufio21
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 12/11/2024, 16:08
Replies: 15
Views: 2,818
Posted By rufio21
Been using it off and on for a couple of days and...

Been using it off and on for a couple of days and is working great!
Forum: Path of Exile Trading 08/21/2022, 22:21
Replies: 1,073
Views: 93,580
Posted By rufio21
Would be interested in trying it out. Trade...

Would be interested in trying it out. Trade request sent. Thank you!
Forum: Lost Ark 06/12/2022, 17:19
Replies: 105
Views: 69,734
Posted By rufio21
As someone who has used/paid for a number of the...

As someone who has used/paid for a number of the LA Chaos bots on this forum, this is by far the best one in terms of pathing and skill usage. The fact that he offers a free version should be reason...
Forum: Lost Ark 03/11/2022, 18:17
Replies: 98
Views: 40,058
Posted By rufio21
Not a programmer myself but excited for your...

Not a programmer myself but excited for your progress! Keep up the good work! Excited to see someone doing an actual Chaos dungeon bot!
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/28/2012, 01:23
Replies: 284
Views: 98,200
Posted By rufio21
Well necro doesn't have a reliable sync skill...

Well necro doesn't have a reliable sync skill from what Ive tried so might try it on another class.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2012, 19:50
Replies: 284
Views: 98,200
Posted By rufio21
Double Post.

Double Post.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2012, 19:49
Replies: 284
Views: 98,200
Posted By rufio21
Yes that is what I do. I play Mesmer so I have...

Yes that is what I do. I play Mesmer so I have the non movement sync so I just port to the top and do my Jump + Sync and wait on the clock to open and jump in.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2012, 19:37
Replies: 284
Views: 98,200
Posted By rufio21
Sorry took me a sec to check back I'm doing it...

Sorry took me a sec to check back I'm doing it from the starting area. Like I stand with everyone else then port and it sends me back to the start area. Then I port up again and it unlocks my...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2012, 18:08
Replies: 284
Views: 98,200
Posted By rufio21
When I port to the top it gives me my skills back...

When I port to the top it gives me my skills back and I just sync up and wait on the clock to open. Just saw the post above and I just finished it so its possible not sure why its not letting you...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.