Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nuddy92
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/23/2014, 12:03
Replies: 2
Views: 1,328
Posted By Nuddy92
I'm not quite sure what you mean tbh, just...

I'm not quite sure what you mean tbh, just looking for any modifications for the items I mentioned in the first post.

Unless you want me to suggest colour schemes, effects, etc?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/23/2014, 01:40
Replies: 2
Views: 1,328
Posted By Nuddy92
Weapon Mods

Hey there, obviously there is modifications all over this site somewhere and even guides for making you own, but a lot of the modifications have broken download links.

Just wondering if anyone can...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/19/2013, 02:30
Replies: 0
Views: 480
Posted By Nuddy92
How to Create your own Multiclient

Hi there guys, just started playing a private Conquer online server called Love2Hate. On this server I'm not quite sure if it's just my client but I can only open 1 conquer client at a time, which is...
Forum: CO2 Programming 04/19/2013, 02:27
Replies: 2
Views: 1,997
Posted By Nuddy92
Lightbulb Creating your own multiclient for Conquer Private Server

Hi there guys, just started playing a private server called Love2Hate. On this server I'm not quite sure if it's just my client but I can only open 1 conquer client at a time, which is obviously...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/16/2013, 12:59
Replies: 0
Views: 363
Posted By Nuddy92
S> Too English People Only-Level 133 Trojan - Fire Server - Full 2 Sock - +12 Weapons

Hey, I'm selling this account as I don't play conquer anymore and since I've spent quite a considerable amount of money on this game, some kind of return for my effort and investment would be nice !...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/16/2012, 22:50
Replies: 20
Views: 1,445
Posted By Nuddy92
Trojan on Fire Server

I've got a tro on fire server, its not that good its full 2 sock +4 to +6 on all items except the weapons that are both +12 which i'd be willing to sell pretty cheap, as I dont play anymore and want...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/25/2012, 22:28
Replies: 10
Views: 683
Posted By Nuddy92
...

Bumppp, still not found a non-timewasting buyer, offer me !!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/15/2012, 17:10
Replies: 10
Views: 683
Posted By Nuddy92
I do, add me my names nuddy92

I do, add me my names nuddy92
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/15/2012, 00:45
Replies: 10
Views: 683
Posted By Nuddy92
Bumppp

Bumppp
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/12/2012, 00:13
Replies: 10
Views: 683
Posted By Nuddy92
Thumbs up Im honest about selling this account so dont make...

Im honest about selling this account so dont make an offer and expect me to give you the account information first as thats not realistic, I can sell the account as a whole with you paying first and...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/10/2012, 23:52
Replies: 10
Views: 683
Posted By Nuddy92
Selling Lvl 133 Trojan - Fire Server

Hey guys, I've been playing conquer for a long time now and have finally begun to lose interest in it therefore im trying to sell my account and get something in return for everything I've put into...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/25/2012, 22:05
Replies: 1
Views: 385
Posted By Nuddy92
Just to make sure as I could be interested your...

Just to make sure as I could be interested your selling items on fire server? If so thats my server and i'd like to buy them !!

Also on one of your earlier posts you say your selling all these...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/15/2012, 18:35
Replies: 11
Views: 671
Posted By Nuddy92
Im gnna be honest I dont really care tbh it means...

Im gnna be honest I dont really care tbh it means nothing to you.. not quite sure why your giving your opinion but whatever. Also if im selling an account maybe im ok to tell the history or...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/14/2012, 12:52
Replies: 11
Views: 671
Posted By Nuddy92
Sorry mate I want to sell it all together, just...

Sorry mate I want to sell it all together, just to get it over and done with.. dont want to mess selling each individual item...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/13/2012, 22:48
Replies: 11
Views: 671
Posted By Nuddy92
I didn't claim to have reborned 5 times, I have...

I didn't claim to have reborned 5 times, I have reborned the account twice.. It is a 2nd reborn. I have also reincarnated the account twice into water for stigma and then trojan as thats always been...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/13/2012, 18:17
Replies: 11
Views: 671
Posted By Nuddy92
Well since i'm not trolling, I assume you're...

Well since i'm not trolling, I assume you're calling me stupid... I dont quite understand what's so stupid about my post, if you'd care to explain.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/13/2012, 06:11
Replies: 11
Views: 671
Posted By Nuddy92
Thumbs up S> Lvl 133 Trojan Account - Elements - Fire(Server)

Hey guys, I've been playing conquer for a long time now and have finally begun to lose interest in it therefore im trying to sell my account and get something in return for everything I've put into...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.