Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Punchman31
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/13/2011, 19:29
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,067
Posted By Punchman31
I use Windows XP professional.Laptop.

I use Windows XP professional.Laptop.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/13/2011, 14:16
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,067
Posted By Punchman31
It doesnt block it. I am using firefox 6.02,is...

It doesnt block it.
I am using firefox 6.02,is it problem ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/13/2011, 14:06
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,067
Posted By Punchman31
I did that DEP thing i deleted OptOut and wrote...

I did that DEP thing i deleted OptOut and wrote AlwaysOff.
I dont know how to set version of browser in WP.
What do you mean by Internet security ? Like firewall ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/13/2011, 13:55
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,067
Posted By Punchman31
I am using Mozilla Firefox which should I use ?

I am using Mozilla Firefox which should I use ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/13/2011, 13:29
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,067
Posted By Punchman31
Hello, I hope I have done everything you showed...

Hello,
I hope I have done everything you showed on that video(1st page)
But when I click on Start in Darkorbit,I cant acces the game.
It says your connection has been disconnected.Like I had a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.