Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: theevil17
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/16/2011, 16:01
Replies: 0
Views: 529
Posted By theevil17
Help error Launcher

Error Launcher modify division and type

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/04/2011, 14:01
Replies: 1
Views: 826
Posted By theevil17
Smile How Add Items Mall

Helpme Add Avatars Mall
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/29/2011, 18:40
Replies: 0
Views: 428
Posted By theevil17
Question Help Web Page Pliz

Help need Guiade for install web Page (Vsro Files)
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/27/2011, 18:29
Replies: 0
Views: 388
Posted By theevil17
Question no Drop D11

not only monsters dropped alexandria d11

only potions and gold
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/24/2011, 16:16
Replies: 6
Views: 2,919
Posted By theevil17
what is password itemdatav4.rar what is...

what is password itemdatav4.rar

what is password itemdatav4.rar
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/21/2011, 19:42
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
c9 error ... ip and all are good. what is the...

c9 error ... ip and all are good. what is the solution?
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/21/2011, 17:35
Replies: 2
Views: 809
Posted By theevil17
Fix Error C9

c9 error ... ip and all are good. what is the solution?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/21/2011, 16:36
Replies: 848
Views: 327,689
Posted By theevil17
c9 error ... ip and all are good. what is the...

c9 error ... ip and all are good. what is the solution?
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/21/2011, 16:28
Replies: 2
Views: 3,086
Posted By theevil17
who says that if it works?

who says that if it works?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2011, 21:07
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
I explain how to crack the gameserver?there...

I explain how to crack the gameserver?there somewhere that explains how?

I can spend the gameserver cracked?

and the web .. I remove the iis?..


...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2011, 20:44
Replies: 848
Views: 327,689
Posted By theevil17
I can spend the gameserver cracked?

I can spend the gameserver cracked?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2011, 20:25
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
I explain how to crack the gameserver?there...

I explain how to crack the gameserver?there somewhere that explains how?

I can spend the gameserver cracked?

and the web .. I remove the iis?..
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2011, 19:38
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
I change the svconfig exp ... and nothing I put...

I change the svconfig exp ... and nothing I put it on 99x and I get the same exp.


app server to use?. team viewer help me =?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/20/2011, 18:56
Replies: 0
Views: 395
Posted By theevil17
where change the exp?

where change the exp?


[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2011, 18:20
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
where change the exp? ...

where change the exp?


[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2011, 15:05
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
how to make the registration page load? and put...

how to make the registration page load? and put IIP and php.


[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/17/2011, 20:19
Replies: 1,336
Views: 318,662
Posted By theevil17
because that happens? who tells me to do? tried...

because that happens? who tells me to do?
tried to install iis + php ... FastCGI ..

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 16:19
Replies: 848
Views: 327,689
Posted By theevil17
as added d12

as added d12
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2011, 16:18
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
as added d12?

as added d12?
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/14/2011, 15:59
Replies: 0
Views: 445
Posted By theevil17
Post [Windows 7 Ultimate] iis + php

Windows 7 ultimate .. php can not read?? How to make php to read?
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/14/2011, 15:58
Replies: 1
Views: 499
Posted By theevil17
Post [Windows 7 Ultimate] iis + php

Windows 7 ultimate .. php can not read?? How to make php to read?
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 10/13/2011, 19:10
Replies: 73
Views: 16,655
Posted By theevil17
Array ( [0] => Error [1] => The version packet...

Array ( [0] => Error [1] => The version packet was rejected because a manual patch is needed. [2] =>
[3] => )


now I get it
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 10/13/2011, 18:48
Replies: 73
Views: 16,655
Posted By theevil17
Array ( [0] => Error [1] => A connection could...

Array ( [0] => Error [1] => A connection could not be established. )



I fix that?
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/13/2011, 16:42
Replies: 0
Views: 467
Posted By theevil17
D12 And Pets

and added to the server .. (D12 new pets and armor)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/10/2011, 23:03
Replies: 2,885
Views: 690,219
Posted By theevil17
how to make a backup of my database in sql server...

how to make a backup of my database in sql server 2005
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.