Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Litheon
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2014, 21:33
Replies: 985
Views: 43,039
Posted By Litheon
Purchasing a duo queue boost. Will post back...

Purchasing a duo queue boost. Will post back after.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/07/2013, 09:10
Replies: 1
Views: 237
Posted By Litheon
Is it NA?

Is it NA?
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 10/19/2013, 01:18
Replies: 1
Views: 287
Posted By Litheon
US Hearthstone Beta Key

Price $40, paypal only

PM me here or add me on skype: isaiah.simon
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2013, 17:05
Replies: 103
Views: 8,318
Posted By Litheon
Added on skype about boost.

Added on skype about boost.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2013, 02:43
Replies: 16
Views: 1,079
Posted By Litheon
add me on skype

add me on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2013, 02:07
Replies: 16
Views: 1,079
Posted By Litheon
Will you do paypal?

Will you do paypal?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/18/2013, 21:22
Replies: 303
Views: 22,202
Posted By Litheon
Added on skype about duo.

Added on skype about duo.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/04/2012, 14:58
Replies: 38
Views: 2,873
Posted By Litheon
I'm still waiting as well, once it's the 7th...

I'm still waiting as well, once it's the 7th though, they should be refunding me as well.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2012, 17:45
Replies: 38
Views: 2,873
Posted By Litheon
Just received a password reset from support after...

Just received a password reset from support after putting in my ticket last night. Luckily, my ip and rp was still there, but my friends list has been completely cleared out. I'm hoping everyone else...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2012, 21:29
Replies: 38
Views: 2,873
Posted By Litheon
The first thing that came to my mind was that he...

The first thing that came to my mind was that he would scam other peoples accounts that have a decent elo, and then he would try to sell them to other people even though they'd get recovered, thus...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2012, 18:31
Replies: 38
Views: 2,873
Posted By Litheon
Anyone who got scammed, please put in a paypal...

Anyone who got scammed, please put in a paypal claim to get your money back. It will be easier if he has multiple claims against him.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2012, 18:13
Replies: 38
Views: 2,873
Posted By Litheon
I just tried to login and my password has been...

I just tried to login and my password has been changed as well.... I'm contacting Riot support now to get this resolved. I would suggest you do this too and would not recommend these guys at this...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/13/2012, 21:47
Replies: 53
Views: 6,118
Posted By Litheon
He is about to start boosting me now. I am paying...

He is about to start boosting me now. I am paying half of it upfront and will pay the other half when he is halfway done the boosting process. Will post again when he is done.

Edit: Boosted me...
Forum: League of Legends 09/07/2011, 19:04
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,904
Posted By Litheon
As far as I know, LoL requires 1 GB to run, so...

As far as I know, LoL requires 1 GB to run, so that's the minimum you could use for each virtual machine. And Windows 7 (I'm assuming you're using it) requires 1GB for 32-bit and 2GB for 64-bit. That...
Forum: League of Legends 09/07/2011, 17:55
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,904
Posted By Litheon
Lots of RAM :D

Lots of RAM :D
Forum: League of Legends 09/07/2011, 15:17
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,904
Posted By Litheon
Personally, I would be more than happy to donate...

Personally, I would be more than happy to donate some money if you added an option to allow it to go into co-op vs ai games instead of custom games.
Forum: League of Legends 09/06/2011, 19:01
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,904
Posted By Litheon
I checked them, and they both seemed fine. Just...

I checked them, and they both seemed fine. Just to make sure, I reverted them both back to be identical to the originals. But still, I am getting this issue. :(
Forum: League of Legends 09/06/2011, 17:20
Replies: 1,503
Views: 200,904
Posted By Litheon
Running into an issue when starting the program....

Running into an issue when starting the program. It was working fine last night, but now it gets stuck at "Checking Ver" then gives me an AutoIt Error stating

"Line 5153 )File...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.