Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: uberwudi
Forum: Infestation Trading 06/26/2016, 20:17
Replies: 23
Views: 5,665
Posted By uberwudi
I CAN CONFIRM THIS. HE SCAMMED ME $150!! He...

I CAN CONFIRM THIS. HE SCAMMED ME $150!!

He made me put a note in the send money to family and friends waiving my rights to dispute. Then claimed I did not put the note.

Then I sent screenshot...
Forum: Infestation Trading 06/25/2016, 10:30
Replies: 23
Views: 5,665
Posted By uberwudi
Just purchased 2x Contender and 1x Pinwheel from...

Just purchased 2x Contender and 1x Pinwheel from him. Was very smooth and fast. Delivery within 5 minutes of payment. Even threw in 30 mil medkits. Awesome seller. I highly recommend him!
Forum: Trading 10/27/2012, 11:35
Replies: 5
Views: 1,147
Posted By uberwudi
i offer $60 if it is still available

i offer $60 if it is still available
Forum: Trading 10/27/2012, 11:30
Replies: 2
Views: 454
Posted By uberwudi
i'll buy all i'll pm you my contact info

i'll buy all

i'll pm you my contact info
Forum: All Points Bulletin 10/27/2012, 03:49
Replies: 2
Views: 715
Posted By uberwudi
WTB OCA Nano on NA Joker East

As title says, I'm looking to buy an OCA Nano on NA Joker East.

I will pay through Paypal only.

Leave prices below.

Thanks :)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.