Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AvengerSan
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2020, 20:23
Replies: 555
Views: 93,372
Posted By AvengerSan
From the bottom of my heart I can say this server...

From the bottom of my heart I can say this server is one of the best so far. I can recommend it to everyone who want to experience an old iSRO based rates with not overrated modifications :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/24/2020, 12:34
Replies: 653
Views: 92,111
Posted By AvengerSan
Electus Poseidon is the biggest dissapointment...

Electus Poseidon is the biggest dissapointment ever. Let's be honest, u knew there'll be a lot of players and u did not prepare well.
You've created pay2win server which u want to sell us as...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/09/2016, 14:02
Replies: 2,218
Views: 134,775
Posted By AvengerSan
Yeah, lot of ppl wanna have suns tradeable for...

Yeah, lot of ppl wanna have suns tradeable for one purpose - for sale #$
Let me think, yes a lot of folks had left the server not because of "bad community" but after turkumusuns or the other...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/13/2014, 22:21
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
C'mon professional team" couldn't fix one little...

C'mon professional team" couldn't fix one little thing like guild/union emblemats? :<
Really folks remove this pathetic dmg/def scrolls from item mall for better gameplay -.-' Is that a huge...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/10/2014, 22:16
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
When guild/union emblemats will be fixed? Also I...

When guild/union emblemats will be fixed? Also I suggest to remove dmg/def scrolls from item mall so chinese chars will be better than now.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/07/2014, 14:05
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
"Racism" u can cover up everything with this...

"Racism" u can cover up everything with this lovely word but I don't care and no I don't think I'm a racist I just said the truth that is the difference but no doubt truth allways hurts pathetic...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/07/2014, 10:19
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
"Arabian Avengers" without bard buffs are weak...

"Arabian Avengers" without bard buffs are weak and pathetic ;]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/19/2014, 01:31
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
But he's right pitbull no matter what's ya gonna...

But he's right pitbull no matter what's ya gonna say ;]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/17/2014, 20:11
Replies: 948
Views: 66,666
Posted By AvengerSan
Server looks great but u should try something...

Server looks great but u should try something different because they're many cap 80 only chn servers.
I suggest to add euro characters, although I'll make a chinese one but euro weren't OP so far...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/15/2014, 21:30
Replies: 174
Views: 10,893
Posted By AvengerSan
Och I thought it's goin to be an awesome server...

Och I thought it's goin to be an awesome server to play but c'mon... if u wan't to create longterm server then fix this pathetic alchemy rates to lower ones, items like +10 or higher are destroyin...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/15/2014, 16:34
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
I don't care about DDOs attacks, I just want to...

I don't care about DDOs attacks, I just want to have Jangan Cave back or SOM items 10D in NPC for CHN chars cause I'd exp in Alexandria -.-'
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/10/2014, 01:07
Replies: 86
Views: 5,226
Posted By AvengerSan
Server looks great untill I check the rates,...

Server looks great untill I check the rates, after that it's looks like another kral serverlar for wee lads.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/09/2014, 01:35
Replies: 3,262
Views: 186,370
Posted By AvengerSan
I joined to play the game but what I found there...

I joined to play the game but what I found there was terrific, rates aren't that high every1 make their alchemy to easly, drop rate is fckin' pathetic guys c'mon... make the game we all deserve....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/09/2014, 01:26
Replies: 28
Views: 2,289
Posted By AvengerSan
Nooplar serverlar and the 1st 3 posts has been...

Nooplar serverlar and the 1st 3 posts has been written by friendslar.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/04/2013, 12:47
Replies: 684
Views: 36,297
Posted By AvengerSan
If you wants to earn some money by using this...

If you wants to earn some money by using this server then good luck.
If any1 is going to donate this server well that means you're stupid.
Och and I almost forgot don't use my friend's videos as...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2012, 11:20
Replies: 579
Views: 64,767
Posted By AvengerSan
Cannot Complete patching because Replacer.exe...

Cannot Complete patching because Replacer.exe file is damaged [Error code (193)].
Any solutions how to fix it?
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.