Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: schadowhunter
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/08/2012, 22:09
Replies: 427
Views: 82,348
Posted By schadowhunter
Hey guys, i cave a question. In case i...

Hey guys, i cave a question.

In case i invest the 20€ and buy the emu, is this a one-time purchase or can i get future updates for free once i`ve bought a license?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/09/2011, 09:01
Replies: 315
Views: 72,618
Posted By schadowhunter
I do :D

I do :D
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/03/2011, 13:00
Replies: 315
Views: 72,618
Posted By schadowhunter
I noticed something strange... the bot works, but...

I noticed something strange... the bot works, but the console window shows an error:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

And the bot still doesn't recognize mobs attacking the...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/02/2011, 23:46
Replies: 315
Views: 72,618
Posted By schadowhunter
Execute Installer.exe. It will copy all DLL files...

Execute Installer.exe. It will copy all DLL files needed in the appropriate directorys on your harddrive.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/02/2011, 19:56
Replies: 315
Views: 72,618
Posted By schadowhunter
I have another suggestion, can you maybe add...

I have another suggestion, can you maybe add Hide/Show/Minimize sro_client buttons to the bot GUI? Isn't complicated but really helpful! =)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/02/2011, 15:03
Replies: 315
Views: 72,618
Posted By schadowhunter
Thanks for providing this bot. Attack...

Thanks for providing this bot.

Attack routine is working almost perfectly. But it happens sometimes, that the bot attacks a mob with 1 or two skills and changes to another mob before the first mob...
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/27/2011, 19:16
Replies: 150
Views: 12,782
Posted By schadowhunter
I guess this project is dead... blog doesn't...

I guess this project is dead... blog doesn't exist anymore. Am I right? :(
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/05/2011, 17:34
Replies: 21
Views: 5,748
Posted By schadowhunter
It's not working (Win7 64B). Add additional...

It's not working (Win7 64B). Add additional information on how to make it work or close this thread.
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/27/2011, 21:01
Replies: 20
Views: 3,979
Posted By schadowhunter
Also in the box it said 130 Silk, but 398 where...

Also in the box it said 130 Silk, but 398 where charged. I double checked, even before completing in the confirmation window jsut before you get your dress the wrong price is shown.

I'm so happy i...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/27/2011, 20:40
Replies: 20
Views: 3,979
Posted By schadowhunter
Attention - Bloody SRO new media.pk2 SILK PRICES

Hey guys,

this is important for everyone playing BloodySRO!

In the new media.pk2 GMs changed the silk prices in the Itemmall without telling anyone.

In the Itemmall it says dresses would...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.