Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ShockerMJ
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2012, 23:01
Replies: 151
Views: 14,911
Posted By ShockerMJ
Detected...

Detected...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2012, 22:23
Replies: 786
Views: 88,119
Posted By ShockerMJ
DynamicStringReport... all the time (even if I...

DynamicStringReport... all the time (even if I have the Se!man's bypass) :$
(Win7 32bit)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2011, 01:28
Replies: 298
Views: 31,030
Posted By ShockerMJ
I cannot enter in any server...

I cannot enter in any server...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2011, 02:45
Replies: 164
Views: 13,482
Posted By ShockerMJ
great hack, plus a good presentation

great hack, plus a good presentation
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.