Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DBD_Princess
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/09/2011, 20:18
Replies: 277
Views: 50,795
Posted By DBD_Princess
Just saw that you posted an update archive so...

Just saw that you posted an update archive so that it detects players so I will test it!!

-Just tested and it works TY Synsia, I am a fan!!

Could anyone send me an updated itemtype.dat for 5509?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/09/2011, 11:23
Replies: 25
Views: 9,311
Posted By DBD_Princess
Hey, Anyone know where I could get a new...

Hey,

Anyone know where I could get a new itemtype.dat for patch 5509? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/09/2011, 11:20
Replies: 16
Views: 7,813
Posted By DBD_Princess
Hey, Could anyone tell me if there is an...

Hey,

Could anyone tell me if there is an updated itemtype.dat for 5509? I can't seem to find one anywhere! :handsdown:

Thanks,
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.