Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Divinearch
Forum: Facebook 03/01/2012, 20:13
Replies: 36
Views: 5,588
Posted By Divinearch
Already updated to that. But still see no boxes...

Already updated to that. But still see no boxes under misc..
Forum: Facebook 03/01/2012, 17:12
Replies: 36
Views: 5,588
Posted By Divinearch
I dont see any box either. OP help? Thanks!

I dont see any box either. OP help? Thanks!
Forum: Facebook 09/18/2011, 05:23
Replies: 7
Views: 2,500
Posted By Divinearch
I'm not quite sure what do you mean. But if you...

I'm not quite sure what do you mean. But if you are asking how do you claim the free item, you just have to click the "here" word in my above post. It will bring you to another webpage that says...
Forum: Facebook 09/17/2011, 22:54
Replies: 7
Views: 2,500
Posted By Divinearch
SIMS SOCIAL 300 Simpletons (Before PassiLP) :P

Click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I don't post viruses -.-
Forum: Facebook 09/15/2011, 21:24
Replies: 2
Views: 736
Posted By Divinearch
Np. Sharing is caring :)

Np. Sharing is caring :)
Forum: Facebook 09/15/2011, 16:39
Replies: 2
Views: 736
Posted By Divinearch
Sims Social Dunkin' Donuts Lawn Chair

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Have fun! I did not leech off anyone hopefully. Got it...
Forum: Facebook 09/08/2011, 18:46
Replies: 50
Views: 11,294
Posted By Divinearch
How do you use an autoclicker here? Whenever you...

How do you use an autoclicker here? Whenever you click, the point of click becomes the middle of the 3 (Nap, Sit, Cuddle) and you would have to shift the mouse..

Will give thanks if you teach!! :)
Forum: Facebook 08/26/2011, 03:31
Replies: 33
Views: 38,905
Posted By Divinearch
After I refresh, my energy goes to 0 again... Can...

After I refresh, my energy goes to 0 again... Can you explain step by step what you did? Also can you indicate what browser are you using? Mozilla, Chrome or IE9?

Thanks!
Forum: Facebook 08/24/2011, 17:58
Replies: 211
Views: 113,558
Posted By Divinearch
Can you teach how you get 11 levels in a day?...

Can you teach how you get 11 levels in a day? Even when I play 12hrs i get from 29-31 only.
Forum: Facebook 08/22/2011, 07:19
Replies: 43
Views: 46,803
Posted By Divinearch
Still fake....

Still fake....
Forum: Facebook 08/22/2011, 03:14
Replies: 43
Views: 46,803
Posted By Divinearch
I think this is fake too. All the fake sites...

I think this is fake too. All the fake sites require you to do a survey in which you have to give your Credit Card or Cellphone number
Forum: Facebook 08/21/2011, 18:31
Replies: 33
Views: 38,905
Posted By Divinearch
Yup the thing about this hack is, when you enable...

Yup the thing about this hack is, when you enable speedhack and if the page reloads, you start from 0 energy again. It's not really recommended to leave it there doing nothing (it's going to reload...
Forum: Facebook 08/21/2011, 01:58
Replies: 20
Views: 6,982
Posted By Divinearch
Please stop posting this bullshit to make money.

Please stop posting this bullshit to make money.
Forum: Facebook 08/20/2011, 23:10
Replies: 33
Views: 38,905
Posted By Divinearch
yeah but it isn't very handy. you still gotta...

yeah but it isn't very handy. you still gotta wait for some time to pass..
Forum: Facebook 08/20/2011, 18:54
Replies: 20
Views: 6,982
Posted By Divinearch
I can't download the ones with surveys for some...

I can't download the ones with surveys for some reason. Despite doing a survey. I refuse to give me cellphone number though.
Forum: Facebook 08/20/2011, 17:30
Replies: 20
Views: 6,982
Posted By Divinearch
anyone? please..

anyone? please..
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.