Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mystry
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/11/2006, 03:36
Replies: 319
Views: 58,674
Posted By Mystry
If you guys want I could finish it. Only problem...

If you guys want I could finish it. Only problem is, is I dont know how to make it semi transparent. If anyone finds out how. I will gladly finish it. Someone posted there semi transparent co1 skin...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/04/2006, 22:05
Replies: 319
Views: 58,674
Posted By Mystry
You put the skin in C:\Program...

You put the skin in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\data\main (if c is where you have conquer)
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/04/2006, 04:20
Replies: 319
Views: 58,674
Posted By Mystry
Thanx Esq for this guide, I'm trying to make a...

Thanx Esq for this guide, I'm trying to make a semi transparent skin for CO but I dont know how to make it semi transparent I've tried 15% opacity grey and that didn't work and then I tried about 10...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.