Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Leiter
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/25/2009, 22:37
Replies: 34
Views: 18,533
Posted By Leiter
I don't log in much, nor post often but decided...

I don't log in much, nor post often but decided to ask a question on this bot. Why is it that the capta doesn't load whenever it's done fishing? Everything works perfectly except the fact that the...
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 08/31/2007, 21:11
Replies: 13
Views: 4,437
Posted By Leiter
It does work but I do use Fireblast cause it...

It does work but I do use Fireblast cause it gives me close to triple the xp from normal hits on a single stake. But, if I make a new warrior that has yet to reach the level to learn Fireblast I will...
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 08/18/2007, 05:14
Replies: 228
Views: 26,564
Posted By Leiter
Meh, 1071 now. Wonder if they made it harder for...

Meh, 1071 now. Wonder if they made it harder for the people to change the itemtype.dat or if they just stopped coming to this part of the forums. Wish someone would post an editted version cause...
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 08/18/2007, 05:02
Replies: 13
Views: 3,468
Posted By Leiter
My mage converges with warrior euds all the time....

My mage converges with warrior euds all the time. My WAD, Rex, and P-def all converge into my mage. I usually converge with two of them and have my MAD or Adam out casting windbeads.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/05/2007, 10:09
Replies: 1,152
Views: 159,672
Posted By Leiter
Yea, I just seen that. I usually start at the end...

Yea, I just seen that. I usually start at the end of the thread and work my way back to see what the new update is for the program and seen the last post that almost seemed to be killing my brain...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/05/2007, 09:55
Replies: 1,152
Views: 159,672
Posted By Leiter
And why is that? Many, many people have used it...

And why is that? Many, many people have used it and just as many have liked it. If you don't like it, keep your trap shut and stay outta this thread. If it got patched I'm pretty sure M is trying to...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/30/2007, 03:21
Replies: 18
Views: 4,124
Posted By Leiter
What do ya need user name or password for exactly?

What do ya need user name or password for exactly?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/21/2007, 23:19
Replies: 1,152
Views: 159,672
Posted By Leiter
Pretty much everything on this program is client...

Pretty much everything on this program is client side. Means GMs don't know that you are doing any of it. Only have to worry about people reporting your warrior for wielding two weapons and don't...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/21/2007, 23:00
Replies: 18
Views: 4,124
Posted By Leiter
When I was lookin' through the bot/macro section...

When I was lookin' through the bot/macro section and used search I wasn't able to find any like this. Probably woulda been using your macro if I had found it lol.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/21/2007, 21:48
Replies: 18
Views: 4,124
Posted By Leiter
The only way I know how to end the macro is to...

The only way I know how to end the macro is to right click on the little running man down in the bottom right corner of the screen. And, I haven't bought the macroexpress program and I use it a lot...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/20/2007, 02:40
Replies: 18
Views: 4,124
Posted By Leiter
Happy I'm the first person to do this one and put...

Happy I'm the first person to do this one and put it up here then. Didn't know if I was just missing it or what but hope it helps you.

And, thanks a1blaster. Meant to put the program used in...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/19/2007, 04:08
Replies: 18
Views: 4,124
Posted By Leiter
My first attempt to contribute to E*Pvp so be...

My first attempt to contribute to E*Pvp so be nice to me. I've used the search and wasn't able to find what I was looking for so I made this macro. You put your xp skill you want leveled on your F10...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/19/2007, 03:26
Replies: 1,152
Views: 159,672
Posted By Leiter
Second item does reborn back just like everything...

Second item does reborn back just like everything else. And, not sure if my game just glitched or if this happened due to me using this program on my warrior but when upgrading weapon proficiencies...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/19/2007, 03:18
Replies: 66
Views: 17,832
Posted By Leiter
Sounds awesome. I'm gonna try this one out for...

Sounds awesome. I'm gonna try this one out for sure.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/19/2007, 03:14
Replies: 21
Views: 1,655
Posted By Leiter
Someone already said this but what I do is level...

Someone already said this but what I do is level in TG when I get to a point where I'm getting to point in which I can't seem to level due to massive damage being taken. A night in TG with fb should...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/07/2007, 21:55
Replies: 311
Views: 79,778
Posted By Leiter
I like the autostig function. It acts up when...

I like the autostig function. It acts up when another person with a star above their head hops or stands close and it stigs them a lot instead of your team leader but it works perfectly without...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 07/03/2007, 20:42
Replies: 153
Views: 45,720
Posted By Leiter
I find this guide extremely helpful. Thanks and...

I find this guide extremely helpful. Thanks and keep up the good work caladabolg and everyone helping him to update it. Whenever I get my 2nd rb I'll help to fill in some of the missing spots for the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.