Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: assassinrdh
Forum: Metin2 08/16/2011, 19:13
Replies: 6
Views: 494
Posted By assassinrdh
horse damage is changing in metin2 the files...

horse damage is changing in metin2 the files named PC, is for damage the mobs in your around
Forum: Metin2 08/16/2011, 11:54
Replies: 6
Views: 494
Posted By assassinrdh
sorry I use google traductor I need an upgrade...

sorry I use google traductor
I need an upgrade Horse damage for metin2, because the last thursday GF had a new update and my hack damage don't working
Forum: Metin2 08/16/2011, 06:50
Replies: 6
Views: 494
Posted By assassinrdh
DMG 11/08/2011?

Hallo,
ich brauche ein Upgrade DMG für Metin2.es
Am Donnerstag, den Update und funktioniert nicht mehr
Danke =)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.