Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Narttu
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/17/2011, 13:28
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
Well this hack still works fine for me.. Yet it's...

Well this hack still works fine for me.. Yet it's 64bit though.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/17/2011, 13:26
Replies: 55
Views: 6,382
Posted By Narttu
Meh, I know it's flash, but it BUGS blizzard =>...

Meh, I know it's flash, but it BUGS blizzard => can't use blizz at AT ALL.. :(
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/15/2011, 17:46
Replies: 55
Views: 6,382
Posted By Narttu
Does the blizzard work now?

Does the blizzard work now?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/12/2011, 18:55
Replies: 21
Views: 3,503
Posted By Narttu
Stop spamming kanesaki, it does work. It...

Stop spamming kanesaki, it does work.

It bugs your blizzard though (can't cast, nothing happens)
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/10/2011, 16:39
Replies: 21
Views: 3,503
Posted By Narttu
Holy hell, this works!!! Win XP Home - 32...

Holy hell, this works!!!

Win XP Home - 32 bit. Also no disconnect if before 1 min!! :O
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/09/2011, 14:29
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
It would help a lot if you said which injector to...

It would help a lot if you said which injector to use..

I tested with Lazeboy's and it injects, then crashes FT_Client.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/09/2011, 10:09
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
Please tell me, how do you do it :O My client...

Please tell me, how do you do it :O My client also crashes if I use it before I open Fanta, and that is the only time when it injects.

/lol
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/08/2011, 23:44
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
I live in 2 places, and the one with Win 7 64bit...

I live in 2 places, and the one with Win 7 64bit is a PC, can't carry it around :(
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/08/2011, 22:26
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
Injection failed XP sp1/sp2/sp3, Vista sp1/2.

Injection failed XP sp1/sp2/sp3, Vista sp1/2.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/08/2011, 22:10
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
This does NOT work on my Win 7 Pro 32-bit This...

This does NOT work on my Win 7 Pro 32-bit
This does NOT work on my Win XP 32-bit
This WORKS on my Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit

That means I know how to start it properly since it works on my 64bit.
...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/08/2011, 13:30
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
I have tested it on 32 bit Win 7 and it is 100%...

I have tested it on 32 bit Win 7 and it is 100% same error as with my Win XP 32bit, it will not inject at any time...

It works on my 64bit Win 7 :/
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2011, 18:31
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
It works perfectly on my Win 7, I'd just like it...

It works perfectly on my Win 7, I'd just like it to work on my XP, too.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2011, 17:49
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
with pics

In 1st picture I use injectore before I start the client. It says "injection successfull" => after the 1st screen I get the error screen saying "There's been an error, must close", but the client...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2011, 17:38
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
It will not inject in login screen, whatever I...

It will not inject in login screen, whatever I try. I took off the "keep computer secured" for running the injector, nothing, just won't work...

I guess I'll show screenshots next.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2011, 17:31
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
I stated before that it won't work at any time,...

I stated before that it won't work at any time, it will not inject, even with the updated injector. Could this be an anti-virus issue? I did disable it but it still didn't work.

The only time when...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2011, 17:11
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
I am using 32-bit win XP currently, this works...

I am using 32-bit win XP currently, this works fine with my 64-bit Win 7 comp.

It's almost like the .dll "crashes" when the game starts. I get injection successful if I use the XxharCs.exe before...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/07/2011, 16:34
Replies: 124
Views: 13,732
Posted By Narttu
Is this supposed to work with win XP? I get...

Is this supposed to work with win XP? I get injection failed instantly after I start the .exe, no matter when I use it (login, at start, after login~)
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/05/2011, 19:19
Replies: 22
Views: 3,023
Posted By Narttu
You would have to send server-sided packets to...

You would have to send server-sided packets to make it work..
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.