Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MaTToZ
Forum: .NET Languages 03/10/2014, 23:56
Replies: 4
Views: 387
Posted By MaTToZ
thanks :)

thanks :)
Forum: .NET Languages 03/10/2014, 23:14
Replies: 4
Views: 387
Posted By MaTToZ
I know but at some cases it doesn't work Idk...

I know but at some cases it doesn't work
Idk why but I think the application needs
to load some data from its directory and
process.start() blocks it.
Forum: .NET Languages 03/10/2014, 22:44
Replies: 4
Views: 387
Posted By MaTToZ
Question C# starting external application

hi guys,
I was making an application that should start another application
but unfortunately Process.Start() Command didn't help out
so I was wondering if there is any other way of doing it so
Is...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/09/2014, 17:43
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
Do you have .Net framework installed If you do...

Do you have .Net framework installed
If you do try disabling your firewall

or just use the Conquer.exe in the attachments
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/08/2014, 17:11
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
Can u show me a screen shot of where is...

Can u show me a screen shot of where is CoFPSUnlocker.exe
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/08/2014, 07:22
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
V1.2 Fixed download it from the attachments or...

V1.2 Fixed download it from the attachments or use the updater
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/07/2014, 19:01
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
download Conquer.exe from the attachments and ...

download Conquer.exe from the attachments and put it in the game's folder
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/07/2014, 17:58
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
no.. 1.Extract the rar file in a empty folder. ...

no..
1.Extract the rar file in a empty folder.
2.Open CoFPSUnlocker.exe.
3.Press Browse then locate your Conquer.exe.
4.Choose the options you want.
5.Click apply.
now start conquer as usual...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/07/2014, 16:07
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
No don't rename anything what is the error...

No don't rename anything what is the error message you get if the application doesn't load ensure that ULib.dll is at the same directory as CoFPSUnlocker.exe.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/07/2014, 13:09
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
I uploaded the v1.2 in the attachments download...

I uploaded the v1.2 in the attachments download it
or you can tell me what error message you had.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/07/2014, 06:34
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
use the autoupdater when you launch it

use the autoupdater when you launch it
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/06/2014, 11:48
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
Well then , "how it works" doesn't care much...

Well then , "how it works" doesn't care much about this I guess
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/06/2014, 09:45
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
No,this isn't a bot to get banned for and it...

No,this isn't a bot to get banned for and it doesn't even got a wall jump so
no one will notice.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2014, 14:45
Replies: 0
Views: 206
Posted By MaTToZ
Sell Na level 30 account

Sell Na level 30 account with 60+ champion
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/04/2014, 03:37
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
Added Application to unlock the fps automatically

Added Application to unlock the fps automatically
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/01/2014, 03:38
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
updated to patch 5871

updated to patch 5871
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/05/2014, 16:33
Replies: 8
Views: 3,910
Posted By MaTToZ
CoClick...

CoClick ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/26/2013, 01:10
Replies: 31
Views: 3,956
Posted By MaTToZ
and most the npcs don't work

and most the npcs don't work
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/25/2013, 23:26
Replies: 31
Views: 3,956
Posted By MaTToZ
object(PDOException)[3] protected 'message'...

object(PDOException)[3]
protected 'message' => string 'SQLSTATE[08001]: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]SQL Server Network Interfaces: Error Locating Server/Instance Specified...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/25/2013, 20:26
Replies: 31
Views: 3,956
Posted By MaTToZ
finally a server without overpowered noobies...

finally a server without overpowered noobies assassins
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/20/2013, 17:50
Replies: 4
Views: 539
Posted By MaTToZ
what I used to do is pass the gl to the one I...

what I used to do is pass the gl to the one I want to be dl then take it back from him.
that should make him dl.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/20/2013, 17:48
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
Medium one should be around 60 fps with no...

Medium one should be around 60 fps with no flashing icon and multiclient
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/20/2013, 02:25
Replies: 42
Views: 10,481
Posted By MaTToZ
CoFPSUnlocker

This is application to make multiclients and unlock fps.
Edit :-
Updated:-
v1.1 :-
Better GUI and automatic updates checker
V1.2 :-
Updated to CoPatch : 5873. use the autoupdater.
V1.2 Fixed...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/08/2013, 03:55
Replies: 83
Views: 41,638
Posted By MaTToZ
now when I login I get exception index out of...

now when I login I get exception index out of range in

role.spouselen = data[119 + role.namelen]

and when I bypass it and login the game gets very laggy
and it doesn't load the right name of...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/07/2013, 01:44
Replies: 83
Views: 41,638
Posted By MaTToZ
Edit I am getting this exception ...

Edit
I am getting this exception
System.IO.EndOfStreamException was unhandled
HResult=-2147024858
Message=Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
Source=mscorlib
StackTrace:
...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.