Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bosniak
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/09/2012, 19:52
Replies: 38
Views: 14,043
Posted By bosniak
Why would anyone need nfs world patches when they...

Why would anyone need nfs world patches when they are being downloaded automatically once u start the game ?
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/09/2012, 19:42
Replies: 7
Views: 1,304
Posted By bosniak
Both cars are great but MR2 is still much better,...

Both cars are great but MR2 is still much better, specially when tuned properly :)
Forum: Trading 02/02/2012, 17:45
Replies: 94
Views: 8,182
Posted By bosniak
You have enough? lol what is that, you have...

You have enough? lol what is that, you have enough money? I know how you can get cheaper boost now soo :)
Forum: Trading 02/02/2012, 15:04
Replies: 94
Views: 8,182
Posted By bosniak
I don`t recommend this trader, he is a liar. He...

I don`t recommend this trader, he is a liar. He lied to me about prices, I wanted to buy 124.000 boost for 10e like he wrote in the first post in this thread and than in the pm(private message) he...
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/31/2012, 20:26
Replies: 11
Views: 1,157
Posted By bosniak
wow lol what is this everyone started selling...

wow lol what is this everyone started selling cheap boost, how do u sell cheaper boost than the boost on official nfs world web page :D
Forum: Trading 01/30/2012, 21:41
Replies: 94
Views: 8,182
Posted By bosniak
aaa but I dont have paysafecard :S

aaa but I dont have paysafecard :S
Forum: Trading 01/30/2012, 20:56
Replies: 94
Views: 8,182
Posted By bosniak
Now which information is true of these two,...

Now which information is true of these two, different posts, different prices?
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/30/2012, 16:18
Replies: 5
Views: 708
Posted By bosniak
They disabled one 6 months ago, before that I was...

They disabled one 6 months ago, before that I was able to make 6 milions during the night :D Too bad that there are no more working pursuit loaders
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/27/2012, 13:16
Replies: 11
Views: 3,639
Posted By bosniak
Elise for races all the way, but for TE/Pursuits...

Elise for races all the way, but for TE/Pursuits Skyline and believe me Skyline is fun to drive.
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/26/2012, 00:01
Replies: 57
Views: 6,198
Posted By bosniak
I am sharing my experiences as well, I tried it...

I am sharing my experiences as well, I tried it 10 times on Eagle Drive (Multiplayer) and got nothing, now I have to try it in private race to see if I ll get anything.
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/25/2012, 21:08
Replies: 57
Views: 6,198
Posted By bosniak
Fake...

Fake...
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/22/2012, 14:49
Replies: 7
Views: 776
Posted By bosniak
Ford Escort Cosworth if its still there

Ford Escort Cosworth if its still there
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2012, 22:41
Replies: 10
Views: 1,972
Posted By bosniak
Just bought the MR2 it is a new T1 king, great...

Just bought the MR2 it is a new T1 king, great speed combined with great acceleration and handling. I just kicked many asses of T1 drivers, its just too easy to catch them with this car, even if you...
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/13/2012, 00:38
Replies: 15
Views: 3,391
Posted By bosniak
Cosworth is cash car, and it was for cash at the...

Cosworth is cash car, and it was for cash at the time I wrote that. lol
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/09/2011, 21:03
Replies: 15
Views: 3,391
Posted By bosniak
Ford Cosworth beats Z4 and rx7 thats for sure,...

Ford Cosworth beats Z4 and rx7 thats for sure, and vs elise it depends on driver, both have high chances of winning but lotus is too light and it needs more experienced driver anyway for ingame cash...
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/09/2011, 18:31
Replies: 42
Views: 21,431
Posted By bosniak
Great I really like your work, you do it with lot...

Great I really like your work, you do it with lot enthusiasm great :) Other ppl can learn a lot by watching these videos ^^ and make cool cars
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/09/2011, 18:10
Replies: 15
Views: 3,391
Posted By bosniak
ford cosworth for ingame cash I would say

ford cosworth for ingame cash I would say
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/26/2011, 19:35
Replies: 8
Views: 687
Posted By bosniak
No you are not the only one with that problem, we...

No you are not the only one with that problem, we are all experiencing the same issues :(
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/19/2011, 03:12
Replies: 11
Views: 1,942
Posted By bosniak
Lancer evo IX OFC! its much better, I tested both...

Lancer evo IX OFC! its much better, I tested both of them
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/17/2011, 12:06
Replies: 29
Views: 3,114
Posted By bosniak
Maybe I would buy it but you probably have...

Maybe I would buy it but you probably have nickname that I wouldnt like xD
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/17/2011, 12:02
Replies: 12
Views: 1,281
Posted By bosniak
Maybe he likes it but they are lame and retards...

Maybe he likes it but they are lame and retards who cant run an online game properly which pisses people off?? The fact that he is angry bcoz servers were really bad for almost 3 days doesnt mean...
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/11/2011, 14:51
Replies: 608
Views: 91,273
Posted By bosniak
they only thing this version 3.9 did for me was...

they only thing this version 3.9 did for me was to freeze my computer so I had to restart it, and btw I had the same problem as they guy above me
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/10/2011, 00:41
Replies: 4
Views: 824
Posted By bosniak
hahahah thank you for making me laugh man:D

hahahah thank you for making me laugh man:D
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.