Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: danyt19
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2013, 15:14
Replies: 1,556
Views: 261,906
Posted By danyt19
Does ANY of this really work on INT?

Does ANY of this really work on INT?
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/01/2012, 08:34
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
cannot find msvcp100.dll ... i cant start the...

cannot find msvcp100.dll ... i cant start the response server what is happening?
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2011, 11:37
Replies: 1,019
Views: 139,360
Posted By danyt19
does any of you guys know another bot that works?

does any of you guys know another bot that works?
Forum: Joining e*pvp 10/16/2011, 11:35
Replies: 49
Views: 8,669
Posted By danyt19
very nice and useful application :) the creator...

very nice and useful application :) the creator must be a genius!! wish I was able to do sth like this... guys can any one of you help me with a kal bot? I usually use the katzebot but now it...
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2011, 16:36
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
Yes I am getting expelled as soon as my bot...

Yes I am getting expelled as soon as my bot window pops up. To specify, I am using katzebot v 1.4 . What is there to do about this problem?
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2011, 19:17
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
thank you sooo much :) hope that won't happen...

thank you sooo much :) hope that won't happen again anytime soon
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2011, 19:39
Replies: 1,019
Views: 139,360
Posted By danyt19
hey guys I have a problem with this bot, I;m...

hey guys I have a problem with this bot, I;m getting expelled from the game after as much as 10 kills. what could the problem be? thank you in advance
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2011, 13:53
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
so, are you gonna start the server anytime soon?...

so, are you gonna start the server anytime soon? it;s been off for more than a weel now
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2011, 08:42
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
awww hey c'mon man :(( you can't do this to us ,...

awww hey c'mon man :(( you can't do this to us , it's weekend! no gm's online :(
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/01/2011, 07:36
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
Request not processed. Processor was unable to...

Request not processed. Processor was unable to parce packet. - Why is this happening?
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2011, 10:38
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
I keep getting either expelled, or the engine.exe...

I keep getting either expelled, or the engine.exe error, it's annoying as shit :-/ never gets past 150 kills...
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2011, 08:13
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
yes,I am. Isn;t that what the communicator is for?

yes,I am. Isn;t that what the communicator is for?
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2011, 10:04
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
ok, since you're such a smart ass, maybe you...

ok, since you're such a smart ass, maybe you could tell me why I keep getting expelled from the game at every 10-15 mins
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2011, 11:54
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
yeah, I know a lot of guys like you.You really...

yeah, I know a lot of guys like you.You really think you're badass only cuz you insult someone on the internet, when you're actually a faggot wanker sitting in front of the computer all day long, too...
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2011, 12:40
Replies: 401
Views: 51,844
Posted By danyt19
as I try to start the communicator, I keep...

as I try to start the communicator, I keep getting this message: [Error] Connection couldn't be established. Server offline? Error == 10061
[Warning] Server is probably offline.

What does this...
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2011, 14:51
Replies: 1,019
Views: 139,360
Posted By danyt19
I think the game has been updated and this bot...

I think the game has been updated and this bot hack is detected by the hack shield. It's a pity, it was the best bot ever. Anyone know another bot that works for mage?
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/06/2011, 09:43
Replies: 8
Views: 2,584
Posted By danyt19
where is the download file man? can't see it ...

where is the download file man? can't see it

hey man can you please attach it? I'm being required to send an sms in order to be able to dld the bot and I really don't like that...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.