Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: IAuser-1
Forum: Aion Private Server 08/04/2011, 12:49
Replies: 151
Views: 25,514
Posted By IAuser-1
Couldn't be more accurate. I don't really...

Couldn't be more accurate. I don't really understand why the have to insult and call their players "retards" *(and other adjectives I dont feel comfortable to type) all the time... just have a look...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.